Texas Instruments

388 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Texas Instruments in April 2014.

Interview Details Interview consisting of three stages. HR, Technical and Presentation. Very generic and very friendly approach to all the interviews with nothing difficult at all. The technical questions were problem solving questions and no related to the specific job. Presentation was given on my latest team project that I completed at University so fresh on the mind and not complicated at all. Very nice people

Interview Question – Why do you do so many activities out side of University?   View Answer

Senior ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Senior ASIC Design Engineer
Greenock, Scotland

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview. Mainly interested in processes. Example question was a checklist for declaring a device ready for PG or tape-out.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2013.

Interview Details After applying, received a call asking for an on campus interview the following day. Three workers of texas instruments were the interviewers. Questions varied from personal traits (leadership, good/bad things about myself) to technical (draw transistor level gates, etc). Questions were not too difficult, but it'd be good to review the theory on whatever position you're applying for. Overall a nice experience.

Interview Question – What are some things about yourself you feel you should work on?   Answer Question

Equipment Engineer Interview

Equipment Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in February 2010.

Interview Details Start from HR for evaluation of papers then interview to current position needed by Department Manager
After completing all requirements needed orientation for 1 week before deploy in the line. Medical check up was shoulder by the company result will be given if you are passs on the medical fit test.

Internship Interview

Internship
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments in July 2014.

Interview Details First a shortlist was made based on the resume of the candidates who applied for the post.
Online Aptitude and Technical Test for 30 minutes each for shortlisted candidates.
Technical test based on respective domain.
Followed by Group Discussion.
A topic was given and two teams were made which have to discuss about its pros and cons.
They were looking for good communications skills.
Then two rounds of Technical Interview.
Asked about the things you have mentioned in your resume. You should be able to explain your projects very well.

Interview Question – Interviews were mostly focused on Basic technical knowledge and skills   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

Interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview Details I was initially contacted by the Manager I'd be working for and interviewed over the phone. I had another phone interview by another person in the department. I then was called in for on-site interviews with the Manager and three other members of the team. The on-site interviews were very thorough and took nearly 6 hours (they did take me out for an hour long lunch). A few days later I received a call from a TI recruiter from their corporate HR department indicating that the manager wanted to extend an offer. I went through a negotiation period with the HR person where we reached agreement, he extended an offer verbally and overnighted a written offer to me.

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2010.

Interview Details two rounds of phone interview, then on-site interview and finally some phone interviews again with upper management. On-site interview was pretty technical and the team was friendly. The whole process was taking a bit too long than what I would expected.

Negotiation Details – the offer met my expectation so no negotiation was needed

Lead Engineer Interview

Lead Engineer

Interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview Details There are was first telephonic interview and after that 3-4 rounds of face to face interview. Face to face interview was mostly on technical side related operating system concepts and general puzzle problem. Interview process was long and took about 2 months of time. There are also questions related to process architecture like ARM. Interview was more about problem solving and geared towards approach for solution rather than right answer.

Interview Question – sizeof implementation   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Member of Technical Staff
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in May 2010.

Interview Details Direct questions relevant to the job. No surprises but have to know what you are talking about. Questions were mostly technical. It was group interview with people whom you have to work with.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Just accepted

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2012.

Interview Details applied through job fair at college, I received an email for the interview, with date, time and the location. They were multiple interviewer, each one in a different room, they call the name of the person waiting and take you to a room for a one o one interview.

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!