The Children's Place Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014

1.8

96 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at The Children's Place.

Applied online and then had a friend recommend me who was already working there. Got called one hour in advance a few days later for an interview in the back stock room.

Interview Questions
offered minimum wage and i accepted

Other Interview Reviews for The Children's Place

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Children's Place.

I applied online within a two days I got a call back to do a group interview after the interview I got a call from the store manager offering me the position. Interview question was basic question.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a example of a experience where you got excellent customer   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Children's Place in April 2013.

I filled out an application online. A few days later I got a call saying to come in for an interview a few days later. I was taken to the stock room and the store manager asked me a few questions. After the interview, she said she would call me with a decision in a few hours.

Interview Questions
    • What is customer service to you when you walk into a store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at The Children's Place in December 2013.

Filled out application process was easy online. All i did was the store and then scheduled an interview with the store manager. the interview process was easy and was called the next day to find out i was hired

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scarborough, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at The Children's Place in August 2014.

I applied online and got a call about a week later. The interview wasn't hard, it was a group interview with me and one other girl. We just sat down with the manager and talked about our experience and why we're a good fit for the company, the usual stuff. Then the manager had the other girl and I go out on the floor to try our hands at working the storefront for a while. Overall the interview was easy and the manager made us feel very at ease.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time where you had to take the lead? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • You're in charge of greeting customers, a little boy is running around throwing clothes everywhere and a customer is at the same time asking for your help. What do you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Children's Place in November 2013.

I put in an application online. One week later I got a call for an interview. The interview was very easy they asked me about my work experience and dealing with people. Most of the questions are fairly easy to answer if you have worked in retail. They have the same expectation.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Children's Place.

Applied online, got called a week after to set up interview, basic interview questions assessing my resume. Asked situational questions like, "How would you handle a situation where there's a child messing up the store, and his/her parents not responding, and you have to greet people entering the store?" (multitasking question).

Sales Associate Interview

Filled out an application, and I did a phone interview with one of the managers. A week later I interviewed in person with the store manager, I got hired and started right away.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, they offered and I accepted.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Children's Place in December 2011.

Called for an interview around Christmas time for holiday help, asked me to come in around 1 pm later in the week. I showed up a little early so I waited until the managers interviewing me were available. They asked me very basic questions about my job experience and why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was really available

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at The Children's Place.

I got called for a interview about a month after I applied.I felt the manager was unorganized because we just did the interview out in the open in the store.She basically asked my availability, my work experience,told me about the store,etc.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected was why did I want to work there,because I never really know how to respond to that.   Answer Question

Worked for The Children's Place? Contribute to the Community!