The Coca-Cola Company

105 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in January 2013.

Interview Details First was an online application with numerical and verbal reasoning. Then I had a telephone interview that consisted of the normal competency based questions and other questions on Why Coca Cola, why this specific role etc.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you did not meet your goals   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details Phone interview and after that assessment day - group exercise and competency based questions and case study. Just be relaxed. They offer sandwiches.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
London, England

The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in April 2008.

Interview Details Case study based interview, focusing on business development.
The Hammersmith offices seemed like a very relaxed environment and work culture.

I had a personal reference from a person within the company, and it seems that this made the interview process much easier.

Very important to try and understand as much as possible about the brand that you are being interviewed for.

Interview Question – Business case was:
- You are a marketing manager for a major sporting good company
- You have declining sales across your three major products areas (footwear, clothing and sporting goods)
- How to you turn the business around?
- Various data and information provided
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Direct clash with current employer, and would not look good on my CV.

Project Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

Interview Details There is a very structured hiring/interview process. The recruiter contacted me when I was selected for an interview. The interview process did not start until around 3 months after I applied online. At least 5 internal & external candidates are selected to interview for each job. The interview was a panel interview with a STAR format for the behavioral questions. After the interview, the recruiter contacted me to let me know that I was being offered the job.

Interview Question – Give an example of when you purposely set a goal that you knew would be difficult to achieve? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary negotiations were with the recruiter & they have guidelines based on the level of the job. The offer package was mailed to my house for signatures. There is a background check that takes up to 10 days to clear before you can start.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Interview Details The interviewing panel was very friendly. They asked standard interview questions. It was in the new IT building downtown which was very hard to navigate but once I found the court place I was greeted immediately. From start to finish it only took about seven days so it was a very prompt and easy interviewing process. I was expecting but was surprised to have no STAR type questions asked.

Interview Question – Favorite Coca-Cola beverage   Answer Question

Content Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview Details I was contacted by Talent Acquisition to schedule an in-person interview. I met with two people, including hiring manager, in person and met with two people over the phone. I was told at the end of my interview that they would contact the top candidate(s) for an interview with the boss' boss. I was contacted the following Monday for a phone follow-up interview with the boss' boss which was very brief and to the point. I was then called two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Question – The questions are pretty straight-forward and they do an excellent job preparing you with the STAR system. Just make sure to review the information they provide as far as core competencies and you should do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation and it wasn't needed, as they made a generous offer.

Shift Engineer Interview

Interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details through staffing take almost a month

Interview Question – what do u knw about paramix?   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in August 2013.

Interview Details Phone interview first, and then an on-site interview using the STAR process (situation/task, action, result). They rely heavily on this, so much so that both sets of interviewers I sat with (2 sets of 4 panel, hour long each, back to back) had papers with columns pre-written on them to fill out. All questions were "give me a Situation or Task that you had to do involving ___, give examples of the Actions you took, and the Result". Received a follow up call a week later declining to proceed any further in the interview process, but they did provide detailed feedback on what brought them to their decision.

Interview Question – An un-STAR question - "If I gave you $1M to start your own business, what business would you start"   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Marketing Analyst Interview

Marketing Analyst
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in June 2013.

Interview Details Several interviews

Interview Question – What's your favorite Pepsi product?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Personal Family Reasons. I wish I could have taken the job, it would have been great for me.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details Initial communication was very clear. They gave me enough information to prepare well. The interview process was well organized and my interviewer made sure that I felt comfortable during the interview. She gave a detailed introduction about the program I was interviewing for and ask regular behavioral questions. The most important part was about market trends and the competitive stance of each of their brands. It required research about company products and the current market news.

Interview Question – What do you see the most difficult threat for the company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company

Worked for The Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Coca-Cola Company interview questions and advice. All 105 interview reviews are posted anonymously by The Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.