The Hartford

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Claim Representative Interview

Aurora, IL (US)

I applied through other source and interviewed at The Hartford.

Interview Details Worked as a temporary. Testing and in person interview with direct manager.

Interview Question – Why I waited so long to apply for the position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Inside Claims Representative Interview

Aurora, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at The Hartford in April 2012.

Interview Details Met recruiters at a university job fair. Gave them my resume and received a call saying they were interested in interviewing me. Met at the university career fair where there was a manager, and five other employees. Sat a table with all them for introductions, where they asked what interested me about the position and to talk a little about myself. Split off and sat in a room with 3 employees. Very laid back and definitely have questions and reasons why you're interested in the job. Customer service experience a definite plus.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hartford

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!

The Hartford Videos

The Hartford – Why Work for Us?

​​Overview​​ ​​​The Hartford spirit is collaborative, collegial, and community oriented because our culture is rooted in shared values. Our employees live the values of integrity, teamwork, customer focus, financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Hartford Inside Claim Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Hartford employees and interview candidates.