The Hartford

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Hartford.

Interview Details The interview process is by far the best interview process I have ever endured. The follow up is incredible and no stone is left unturned. They immediately answered phone calls, emails and were very accommodating to my schedule. The recruiter was on time with her paperwork and the HR department called at the exact time we agreed on for the phone interviews. Once at the interview site, the two people I interviewed with were friendly, responsive and non-condescending. This interview process was a welcome change from many of the others. I had several offers on the table, and although The Hartford wasn't the best of them, the people who I met throughout the process made the difference and ultimately made The Hartford the choice for my employment. Five stars to The Hartford!

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interviewed at The Hartford

Interview Details Pretty straight forward. Typical interview for sales position. Three rounds.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hartford

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!

The Hartford Videos

The Hartford – Why Work for Us?

​​Overview​​ ​​​The Hartford spirit is collaborative, collegial, and community oriented because our culture is rooted in shared values. Our employees live the values of integrity, teamwork, customer focus, financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Hartford Inside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Hartford employees and interview candidates.