The Nielsen Company Sourcing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in February 2013.

I had three interviews all via phone. The first was with HR, the second with the hiring manager and the third with the VP. All went very well and the VP invited me to meet him in person and even specified dates in our phone conversation. A week and a half after, I followed up with HR to see where they were in the process, since the dates the VP specified were upcoming. I received a personal response that they were still working on it, and I would hear about the next steps shortly. One day later, I received a rejection email form letter. I'm still perplexed, as all along I thought I was moving forward in the process. I sent a personal email asking for feedback, but I doubt they will respond. The rejection process was unprofessional based upon the feedback throughout.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!