The Nielsen Company

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sourcing Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in February 2013.

Interview Details I had three interviews all via phone. The first was with HR, the second with the hiring manager and the third with the VP. All went very well and the VP invited me to meet him in person and even specified dates in our phone conversation. A week and a half after, I followed up with HR to see where they were in the process, since the dates the VP specified were upcoming. I received a personal response that they were still working on it, and I would hear about the next steps shortly. One day later, I received a rejection email form letter. I'm still perplexed, as all along I thought I was moving forward in the process. I sent a personal email asking for feedback, but I doubt they will respond. The rejection process was unprofessional based upon the feedback throughout.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself, from birth.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Nielsen Company

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Nielsen Company Sourcing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Nielsen Company employees and interview candidates.