UBS

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales and Trading Interview

Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UBS in February 2010.

Interview Details I did an on campus interview for the first round, and headed to the final round in Stamford, CT, as that's where the main trading floor is. The interview experience was pretty mixed- some of the interviewers were very friendly and gave a lot of advice, while others just looked really tired. A lot of brain teasers and math questions.

Interview Question – Why do you think you were selected for the final round of interviews?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales and Trading Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at UBS in January 2010.

Interview Details I went to UBS Sales and Trading Superday for their internship position. The day started off with a written test. We were given a practice test beforehand but the actual test was much easier than the practice one (surprisingly). Then, we all had five 20 minute interviews in a row. Each interviewer started off with the same 'tell me about yourself' question, then some asked brainteasers, some asked math questions, and some just grilled you on why you wanted to be in S&T.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS Sales and Trading interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees and interview candidates.