UMB Financial Bank Teller Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oklahoma City, OK (US)
Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UMB Financial in July 2012.

Somewhat intimidating (I had 4 people in a circle around me), but a light atmosphere. It was nice and I did get an offer, but I had to decline because of the hours I was requested to work. I would recommend people working here though. I wish I had much more to tell you, but I sadly I don't remember much.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me this pen (while they add 1000 things to the scenario)   Answer Question

couldn't make the hours requested

Other Interview Reviews for UMB Financial

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at UMB Financial in April 2012.

I was emailed within 45 minute of submitting my online application and skills tests (there were 2 skills tests), and set up a phone interview for later that week. My phone interview with a member of HR led to an invitation to come to an interview session the following week. The had a set day of interviews for several open positions and when I arrived I had a panel interview with 3 branch managers. They asked standard questions and had me tell three stories about my customer service experience. The HR member contacted me within 2 business days of the panel interview and extended an offer. They were all professional, courteous, and engaging.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you built an excellent customer relationship.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about something you did that you consider a success.   Answer Question
    The offer was competitive, so I did not negotiate.

Worked for UMB Financial? Contribute to the Community!