UMB Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UMB Financial in July 2012.

Interview Details Somewhat intimidating (I had 4 people in a circle around me), but a light atmosphere. It was nice and I did get an offer, but I had to decline because of the hours I was requested to work. I would recommend people working here though. I wish I had much more to tell you, but I sadly I don't remember much.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen (while they add 1000 things to the scenario)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – couldn't make the hours requested

Very Easy Interview

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UMB Financial in April 2012.

Interview Details I was emailed within 45 minute of submitting my online application and skills tests (there were 2 skills tests), and set up a phone interview for later that week. My phone interview with a member of HR led to an invitation to come to an interview session the following week. The had a set day of interviews for several open positions and when I arrived I had a panel interview with 3 branch managers. They asked standard questions and had me tell three stories about my customer service experience. The HR member contacted me within 2 business days of the panel interview and extended an offer. They were all professional, courteous, and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you built an excellent customer relationship.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about something you did that you consider a success.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was competitive, so I did not negotiate.

Worked for UMB Financial? Contribute to the Community!