UPS Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014
Updated 22 Oct 2014

2.1

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UPS.

The process is very thorough, and sometimes lengthy. Some hired around the same time as me were strung along for as much as 6 months. It is not uncommon for the communication to go cold and then weeks later receive an offer. So hang in there.

Co Op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Applied through university website and got a call the following week asking basic questions about my gpa, major and a little of what I currently know. Got another call the next week and set up a panel interview. Interview was fairly easy, most of the questions were based on my resume and also behavioral questions were asked. Just waiting on a call to see if I get hired or not.

Interview Questions
    • How do you go about testing your programs/applications.   Answer Question

UPS Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Addison August 2014, applied on line. Then immediately directed to set up an interview appointment.
    A few drop down menus to set up date and time (all very accommodating) and you are set. I set the interview up for the the following day.

The process was all very simple.

Interview Questions
    • Very low key office, looks like you are inside a temporary building. Surprised at the "shabbiness" of it (for lack of a better word). Didn't really get to any questions, job explained, NO guaranteed hours, at $8.50 an hour. I thanked her, apologized for wasting her time, she apologized that the the listed job is not more explicit in explaining hours and wage, I left.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Interview was at the warehouse with the HR department. The actual position is HR assistant. The interview was scheduled at 9. Five other people showed up for the same position. The HR person described detail of job and answered any questions.

Interview Questions
    • If a person approach you on the street would you be backing away or forward and friendly ?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Two sets of interview. Aplied online.
    Set up the first interview and then got through the second
    First had the director and the second was done with a supervisor. They were very professional

Part Time Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Group interview, poor quality. Approximately 30 people were herded into a small room, presentation was not given very well. Candidates were brought into a separate room, people who had come early, were forced to waait over an hour to be called, interview was very unprofessional.

UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Shouldn't even be considered an interview but more like just processing you for the job. you could just dress casually. don't worry about clothing. went in and waited for a while then the entire group went around the facility for a tour. came back to the little room we wait in for a 1 on 1 but its not even an interview then we have to come back next week to finalize things and now your hired.

Mondays started too early for me 5:00PM

Package Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Interviews are scheduled online right after you complete the application process. Interview process is very straightforward, detailed information about the job and job requirements. After the initial presentation the HR people bring you in 1 on 1 for the interview, they'll take your driving transcript and make a copy of your SS and Drivers License. After that the process is background checks which generally take 2 weeks, after the checks and driving records are in if they want to offer a job they'll contact you to setup a DOT physical and a driving test.

Never heard back, online job status does NOT update.

Loader Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS.

A joke. Only a seasonal position. They basically gave everyone the job. 3 days of training and had to memorize safety rules. They claim how the rules will be enforced but they never were. Last day tested by the divisional manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Safety rules took 30 minutes of studying to memorize.   Answer Question

UPS Account Eecutive Interview

3 interviews, as well as a test of how well you can sell.. First was a phone interview, then one was a test, and finally you meet the district manager

Interview Questions
    • They make you sell them something on the spot which is awesome if you're a good salesmen. If you're not then you need not apply in the first place.   Answer Question
    N/A