UPS

Updated 25 Nov 2014
Updated 25 Nov 2014

2.0

HUB SUPERVISOR PART TIME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS in October 2014.

i receibed a call to invite to a meeting with 12 people more. we did have a tour to their hub to see kind of job it is about, and the hr superviser was explaining the job like he want to scare us. he were talking about all benefits and the culture of the company. then we will invite to the next day to have am interview 1:1 asking commun questions

Interview Questions
    • why you want to work here, what is reliable transportation, what shift do you able to work, tell me avout you ect   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at UPS in October 2014.

I signed up online for the tour of the company. We went through and were showed the inner workings and how the company functioned. Next we were sitting in a waiting room scheduling interviews and everybody there got one, so then I set up an interview. The interview went well and had all basic questions.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS in October 2014.

It was a group interview (15 people) led first by the HR director and then the Union rep introduced himself and the EXACT DETAILS of the position. He was VERY direct. He basically told everybody what the job requirements were and if you agreed to it you MUST work for a full year without 1 missed day. If you decide to quit within that first year, he stated very openly to everbody the UPS policy, which is "You quit in the first year, you can NEVER EVER APPLY WITH UPS IN YOUR LIFETIME. Interesting to say the least....

Seasonal Package Handler Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UPS in October 2014.

Scheduled a tour/interview after applying. Had individual interviews after the tour. Was asked to come back for a second interview. They only asked one question, "Why do you want to work at UPS?" It has been a month since the second interview. No call.

Interview Questions
    • None. Just went over application and asked why I want to work there. Easy stuff.   Answer Question

Package Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Angelo, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Angelo, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UPS in October 2014.

A quick interview process. HR called and asked to schedule an interview for the next day. Interviewed with several other candidates. Our group walked around the facility and learned about where the packages were sorted and where the trucks were loaded. We also learned about the logistics of how the packages were loaded onto the trucks in preparation for delivery.

Interview Questions

The position was only seasonal.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hodgkins, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hodgkins, IL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at UPS in October 2014.

Very simple and concise, applied during the holiday season offered the job immediately. Was asked ABIUT my school schedule & how long would I see myself working for the company

Interview Questions

I'm a frail 20 year old college student the work out conflicted with my schedule & they couldn't promise that I wouldn't be required to lift 70lbs items

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UPS in October 2014.

Found job opening on job site. Went to UPS site to complete application. At the end it said next appt/tour was later that morning. I booked it and went to the local job center where it was being held. About 15 people met in a conference room where the recruiter talked about the company and the jobs available. Then we met with her one on one for a brief interview. Just basic easy questions. She entered information into her computer as we spoke. Told her I had a felony and she acted as though it were no big deal. She said she would email once the background check came back in 5 to 7 days, although in my case it could be a little longer due to my background.

It has been three weeks and I have yet to hear from them. I hear having to wait two to three weeks is common, however.

Interview Questions
    • Can you lift 35lbs continuously and can you lift up to 70lbs?   Answer Question

UPS Package Handler Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UPS in October 2014.

After completing the application, I signed up for a facility tour. It was early morning (either 7 or 7:30); make sure you're on time, otherwise, you'll have to sign up for the next one. We were taken around the facility, shown the different work areas, given explanations of each job, & returned to a meeting room. The HR lady then gave more detail about the position's duties, shift, & expectations. After which, she stated that she would understand if the job wasn't what a person was looking for & if that was so, feel free to leave & any others could stay for the interview. The interview was maybe 10 min.; pretty easy too.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.... Take it or leave it.

Intern Interview

Basic interview process. I applied for the position, received an initial phone call about my dreams and aspirations and then got issued a face to face interview right after. I got called about a week after my interview.

Specialist In Singapore Branch Interview

1st round - Excel test
    2nd round - With the hiring manager

Had a bad impression - Receptionist was speaking in an interrogation manner at some visitors who turned out to be interviewees. HR spoke in a vehement way how to go about to do the test. Environment seemed to border on impoliteness and spelt trouble, for me.