US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

2.5

United States Marine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and then conducted an interview over the phone to ensure that I met the basic qualifications of the Marine Corps. I then came into the recruiting station and took a ASVAB IQ test. I then enrolled in the Delayed entry program which allowed me to continue studying and training with the Marine Corps recruiters until it came time for me to leave for bootcamp.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to become a Marine?   1 Answer

0311 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Watertown, NY (US)).

Interview

It was simple, I went in said I was joining. I then had to choose three different careers. they were your three top choices for a career. He then asked what I was looking for in the career. I told him travel and money were my interests. so he looked for careers that traveled a lot. He was very helpful and thorough.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from us?   1 Answer

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Dublin, GA (US)).

Interview

Time consuming, very in depth. It included police check, drug screening, and a physical exam. All applicants are required to take an exam to see what jobs you are qualified for. The recruiter was the only way to get to the interview process. Some parts are very invasive, as that some jobs require a clearance to work in them.

Deputy CIO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Some job application systems, such as the US government’s USAJobs, have functionality built into the system allowing applicants to see how their applications are progressing through the organization’s hiring processes. This reduces the number of phone calls and e-mails the human resources department receives because applicants can look up critical information for themselves within a minute or two.

Basic Marine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

You will sit with a recruiter who will help you explore all the tangible and intangible benefits the Marine Corps has to offer. You will be required to take a screening test to help determine of you will be able to pass the armed services vocational aptitude battery (ASVAB).

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to make the most exciting change in your life?   1 Answer

Marine Corps Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Contact an Officer Selection Officer in order to start the process for selection to attend Officer Candidates School. Must pass academic qualifications, physical fitness, and moral standards. Additionally, attendance to OCS is determined by a selection process not guaranteed. An applicant must be selected in order to attend officer training. Job is not determined until after on completes Officer Candidates School.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to talk about what you can offer the Marine Corps and why you would be a good fit to serve as a Marine Corps Officer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Sign contract, go to boot camp, go to basic infantry course or infantry advance course, report to unit or to military occupation school then to unit, train and do book reports and pass test, have high score in physical fitness test, combat fitness test, and marksmanship.

0341 Mortman/Platoon Commander Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Not really an interview. They try to talk you into working for the company. In fact, they almost lie to get you to work there. After, you sign your contract, they then take you to MEPS to see If you meet the entry requirements. Then a few days later, you are off to boot camp. Then after 3 month+- of misery. You become a boot. Then after you deploy to Iraq/Afghanistan, you become a real Marine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating. you may get to choose your job.

Infantry Squad Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Go into the recruiting office talk about how you want to be unmatched in awesomeness or you just want free college. Most people either don't know why they want to join or they go to be a grunt. But the types of people they're letting into the Infantry nowadays is way below the standard that I was held to.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not you have had any experience with drugs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You just need to find a job you want and whether or not there's an opening or not. And then you wait a year to go to bootcamp.

United States Marine Corps Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

There was no real interview it's more of a blind process of selection .. I don't know what else to write in this section. This is really pointless

Interview Questions

• Do you wanna make a difference   1 Answer