US Marine Corps

237 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details ASVAB was the most important factor in the acceptance of my contract. overall the recruiter is not interested in your qualifications other than your desire to join.this portoin is the least of your worries if you are qualified.

Negotiation Details – N/A

United States Marine Interview

United States Marine
Milwaukee, WI (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2010.

Interview Details Are you a high school graduate? Have you been charged with or convicted of any felonies? Did you take the ASVAB test in high school, what was your score, and do you ant to take it again? How old are you? Do you have a valid drivers license? Do you have any unpaid parking tickets? Have you ever used drugs?

Interview Question – Have you ever committed a crime?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Basically, when do you want to go to boot camp.

Deputy Commander Interview

Deputy Commander
State College, PA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details There was no interview. I signed up at the recruiting office. They were especially helpful since I was what they were looking for. If you want to call it an interview, then I was asked questions to see if I fit a profile of what they were looking for.

Negotiation Details – There was no negoitiating.

Marine Corps Officer Interview

Marine Corps Officer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details Went to the local Officer Selection Officer (OSO) office and told them I wanted to be an officer. After officer candidate school I took the aviation exam and graduating I was commissioned as a 2nd Lt. I then went through the basic school and flight training.

Interview Question – Why to you want to be a Marine.   View Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Aircraft Mechanic

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 12 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details depending on government budget and the recruiters qouta your the one being given the sale pitch...if it sounds too good to be true, then it is. get the promises in writing and amongst all things if you dont score great for the job you want then refuse to sign, you have no obligation and dont be a little girl and let their intimidation threaten you

Interview Question – The questions you dont ask...always question them because once your in they will certainly question you as far as your honesty and trust. this place is riddled with lack of trust   Answer Question

Battalion Adjutant Interview

Battalion Adjutant
Tampa, FL (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details To enter in to the 0231 field you must go through an interview process with a minimum of an E-7 in the 0200 field and meet with their approval. After that you must qualify for at least a SECRET Clearance to attend NMITC the Intelligence School. You must past the 3 month course at NMITC then you will be assigned to a unit. While at the school you will have a back ground investigation ran on you and you must qualify for at least a Top Secret clearance. A Top Secret Sensitive Compartment Information clearance is preferred.

Interview Question – What is it you really want to accomplish here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation with the Marine Corps.

Very Easy Interview

E5 - Marines - Sergeant Interview

E5 - Marines - Sergeant
Spokane, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details Will take you as long as you're not a criminal. Have to take ASVAB and had either GED or high school diploma. Will enter into the DEP until you are set to leave for boot camp. Do not get to specify exact job unless joining the reserves.

Negotiation Details – 5k signing bonus in 2006

Marine Officer Interview

Marine Officer
Saint Paul, MN (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details There are multiple paths to hiring, primary amongst these are: Officer Candidates School (OCS), Service Academy (Navy) or Enlisted Commissioning.

Most will come through (OCS) either as a college student or graduate. The program consist either two 6-week sessions (non-grads) or a 10-week program (Seniors/Grads). You will be evaluated intensively and must demonstrate a high level of leadership potential and commitment to success in order to earn a commission.

Interview Question – Do you have the internal fortitude to push your limits beyond anything you may have done before?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is conducted after accepting a commission. New officers will compete for positions (MOS).

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Warehouse Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at US Marine Corps in May 2010.

Interview Details I meet with the Marine corps recruiter and upon my meeting, i took a couple to test, in which i passed and i was place on a list to go to boot camp to start my career as an warehouse clerk.

Interview Question – How to do handle more than one task when meeting a deadline   View Answer

SSgt Interview

SSgt
Eureka, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview Details If your in moderate physical shape, in high school, and play sports, your golden. This kind of person will less likely fail the initial strength test, have less to distract him/her i.e. drugs, alcohol, free time (think a kid needs to focus on graduating, listening to there parents, ect. ect.) sports keeps them grounded in school as well.

Interview Question – Are you ready to start becoming a man? reason if you say yes, congrats, your going to boot camp. if you say no then your not ready to be a man.   View Answer

Worked for US Marine Corps? Contribute to the Community!