UniFirst District Service Manager Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2015

2.0

District Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back within 1 week. Rather quick, 2 interviews over 2 weeks about an hour long. Then a background check that lasts another 1-2 weeks. Have to pass physical examination due to DOT regulations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst

District Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UniFirst (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

my first interview was many moons ago and was very lack. Since than I have had several inervies and they have all been very well laid out. each tim a personality test has to be taken and not sure what they use them for. Being knowleageable of where your numbers are and how they havce changed since you have been over the job is a good thing to know. Just simply know where you stand with the business.

Interview Questions

• We are looking for the best of the best and by looking at your resume I just dont see it, what makes you the top 1%.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.