Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UnidineMore
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Unidine.
Was supposed to meet with one person, they weren't available and I ended up meeting with a recruiter. They didn't know all the details about the Manager, interview was a bit of a waste of time.
Reasons for Declining
24/7 work mentality for staff
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Unidine (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2013.
I was interviewed by phone by a wonderful, very knowledgeable HR professional. I was very impressed. I was invited in to the Boston office to meet in-person with HR and the hiring manager. Both interviews went well and were very friendly in tone. The hiring manager was fairly new to the role, and I felt that she was finding her way in the organization and industry. I sensed that she would prefer someone with industry experience.
- What do you least enjoy doing in a marketing position? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Unidine (Bowling Green, KY (US)) in February 2012.
Entire process was 3 months. I was asked for an onsite interview 3 times - I was located in Memphis, TN - the potential opening was 4 hours away. I felt this was a LOT to ask of a candidate, when all could have been accomplished in 1 visit or multiple phone interactions. It was interesting that a rep from HR Corporate as onsite for an interview - this is uncommon in the industry.
No need to negotiate - salary was more than adequate for experience required and geographical area
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Unidine (New Milford, CT (US)) in June 2010.
I emailed my resume & called. Met with food service director had a 5 minute conversation, my resume did the rest of the talking. Accepted pay rate and began working 2 weeks later.
- What are the five mother sauces? 1 Answer
There was no negotiation I was offered a fair wage and accepted.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review