Unilever

232 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Future Leadership Scheme Interview

Birmingham, England

I applied online - interviewed at Unilever in November 2013.

Interview Details well, i had an interview over phone last year, the position is Marketing leadership scheme in China. The interview lasted half an hour, most questions were actually quite similar with the reviews here. Unfortunately, i was too nervous and didnt perform well!

Interview Question – In your opinion, why this would happen? and, what will you do to improve next?   Answer Question

Grad Scheme Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details for the phone interview, took about 45 minutes and he lady from HR doing it was very nice and put me at ease. there was a CV review, about half an hour of competency based questions and then questions about why FMCG and why unilever, the standard kind of stuff you would expect.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to come up to a creative solution to a difficult problem   Answer Question

Change Manager Interview

London, England

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2010.

Interview Details Very disorganised. HR was not involved.

Interview Question – They ask competency based questions (Tell me about a time when you demonstrated such and such behavior)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation offered

Graduate Trainee - Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in October 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview:

6 competency questions followed by 6 questions on the company/why FMCG/what research have I done to find out more about this role

Lasted an hour

Very friendly HR person, who if you didn't seem to say exactly the right thing would push you for more.

Need to make sure you make your competency answers specific to the question.

Interview Question – What research have you done to find out about this role?   View Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in November 2013.

Interview Details online application, phone interview

Interview Question – what have you done to know more about the FMCG industry?   Answer Question

Future Leaders UK Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details Pretty basic questions about why you want to work in retail, unilever etc. Also make sure you have plenty of competency scenarios as there are loads of questions on when you have shown good leadership etc. Have around 6-8 examples and try not to recycle them

Interview Question – What is your favourite unilever product?   Answer Question

Spring Insight Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details Application form. Telephone interview

Interview Question – How is marketing incorporated at Unilever   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
London, England

I applied online - interviewed at Unilever in November 2013.

Interview Details Lot of behavioral type questions

Interview Question – Situation where you showed integrity   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details I was asked to give example on its core competencies i.e. Growth mindset, Consumer and Customer Focus, Bias for action, Accountability and Responsibility, Building Talent and Teams.

Interview Question – Questions are as I mentioned above. The difficult part to you need to simplify too technical experience and answer every question in a simple and clear way. You will be challenged to do so.   Answer Question

Financial Management Interview

Leatherhead, England

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Unilever in October 2013.

Interview Details - Online Application
- Online Tests: Numerical
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Centre

Interview Question – How do you manage risks? What do you know about the industry?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever interview questions and advice. All 232 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.