Unilever Interview Questions

Updated 27 Oct 2014

3.1

Future Leader's Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Lengthy online application followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests.
    Phone interview lasted an hour- very thorough. usual competency based questions with questions about why unilever and the programme/ business area etc. woman did not give anything away on the phone. they have a lot to cover so be prepared to be as concise as possible

Interview Questions
    • standard competency questions. know about unilever and why you want to work for them   Answer Question

Assistant CMI Manager Interview

2 rounds of interviews, feels quite informal. they are looking for people who are passionate, curious and forward thinking. the hiring process was slightly longer as it requires two or three layers of approval.

Interview Questions
    • Many were standard interviewing questions, nothing too out of the blue   View Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

I had applied online where i submitted my CV, as well as answered some personality questions, If accepted get through to the next stages which included numerical tests which are pretty difficult due to the time restraints 18mins for 18 questions.

Supply Chain Interview

The whole process was all about competency questions. Phone interview was with someone from the HR department and it felt very artificial. I didn't enjoy it at all. The interviewer was typing my answer up as I was speaking which was very annoying and created long gaps in-between questions. They did not seem to have the knowledge of the position I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time when you had to persuade your team to follow your idea.   Answer Question

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

First to complete online application. This was followed by an hour telephone conversation. Questions were all competency based putting the candidate in different situations though out. The usual sort of questions, no curve balls. got the opportunity to ask questions at the end but the lady on the end of the phone wasn't able to answer it, and didn't know much to be honest because she was just in recruitment. I failed, but if i was to do this again, i would try and have got more key words in my speech to keep her hungry for more.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions, the usual competency based question stuff   Answer Question

Grad Scheme Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

for the phone interview, took about 45 minutes and he lady from HR doing it was very nice and put me at ease. there was a CV review, about half an hour of competency based questions and then questions about why FMCG and why unilever, the standard kind of stuff you would expect.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to come up to a creative solution to a difficult problem   Answer Question

Future Leaders UK Interview

Pretty basic questions about why you want to work in retail, unilever etc. Also make sure you have plenty of competency scenarios as there are loads of questions on when you have shown good leadership etc. Have around 6-8 examples and try not to recycle them

Spring Insight Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Application form. Telephone interview

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever.

I was asked to give example on its core competencies i.e. Growth mindset, Consumer and Customer Focus, Bias for action, Accountability and Responsibility, Building Talent and Teams.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are as I mentioned above. The difficult part to you need to simplify too technical experience and answer every question in a simple and clear way. You will be challenged to do so.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever in November 2013.

Lot of behavioral type questions