Unilever Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015
Updated 15 Apr 2015

3.1

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

The whole process was all about competency questions. Phone interview was with someone from the HR department and it felt very artificial. I didn't enjoy it at all. The interviewer was typing my answer up as I was speaking which was very annoying and created long gaps in-between questions. They did not seem to have the knowledge of the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to persuade your team to follow your idea.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I had applied online where i submitted my CV, as well as answered some personality questions, If accepted get through to the next stages which included numerical tests which are pretty difficult due to the time restraints 18mins for 18 questions.

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Interview

First to complete online application. This was followed by an hour telephone conversation. Questions were all competency based putting the candidate in different situations though out. The usual sort of questions, no curve balls. got the opportunity to ask questions at the end but the lady on the end of the phone wasn't able to answer it, and didn't know much to be honest because she was just in recruitment. I failed, but if i was to do this again, i would try and have got more key words in my speech to keep her hungry for more.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions, the usual competency based question stuff   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was quite straight forward, however, I did not like that all the questions were preprepared and they were not tailoring the questions towards you and your skills. The interview was it 3 sections with 3 questions each. The first section was on my CV, the second on situational questions and the third on why Unilever and why this position.

Interview Questions

• Did you make something different (innovative) and what?   Answer Question

Interview

Telephone Interview: Mostly competency questions and why Unilever - why Supply Chain

Assessment Centre: Half day include one to one interview, group exercise and analysis exercise to present back to the HR member. Everyone was extremely friendly!!!

Interview Questions

• Assessment Centre:
      - Very limited time to study the given case study so need to work very very fast

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever (London, England) in March 2014.

Interview

Sending CV and writing some essays (competency-based) through online platform. Then telephone interview (once again competency based) followed by an assessment centre. The assessment centre consists of a case study, personal competency interview, group discussion and an introductory presentation (about the available internship positions and career path). The assessment centre took a whole morning, and the whole process, from January to March.

Interview Questions

• Case-study was rather challenging, and we did not have much time for it.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Phone interview, lasted for 30 minutes, mostly behavoural questions

PMO Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (London, England) in February 2014.

Interview

filled in the online form, took about a month before i got an email invite for an interview, The interview lasted about 40min, which was a telephone interview, it is more a competency based interview, i was told i would have another interview which would last about 20min in their head office, then the last one with the programme manager, still waiting to be invited for the next stage, fingers crossed. Good Luck

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with a virtual team and to what capacity ?   Answer Question
    • How did you deal with a difficult stakeholder and how did you manage it ?   Answer Question
    • Question about your previous positions as stated on your Cv   Answer Question
    • Why work for us   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you introduced a change within your organisation ? what was the result ?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever (London, England) in February 2014.

Interview

I Applied on line via their own web site, I then had an interview but so far I have had no feedback at all (it has been well over six months).

Grad Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Interview

for the phone interview, took about 45 minutes and he lady from HR doing it was very nice and put me at ease. there was a CV review, about half an hour of competency based questions and then questions about why FMCG and why unilever, the standard kind of stuff you would expect.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to come up to a creative solution to a difficult problem   Answer Question