Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details For a global company the process progressed at a steady pace which surprised me. The interview wasbehavioural and ocnducted well, the second interview left me scratching my head as it was evident the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing. The final interview got back on track and an offer was forth coming shortly there after.

Interview Question – The second interview was the most challenging, the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing and left me scratching my head.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very negotiable, once again, surprising, but pleasantly so.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2011.

Interview Details Had one screening interview followed by 8 other one on one interviews with India & corporate teams. It took a lot of time to complete the whole process. The people who interviewed me where all very good and friendly. Now that I am working from them I know first hand that they are genuinely friendly. And off course knowledgeable.

Interview Question – Do not remember anything that clearly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much. In my case, I can happy with the content of the job and did not bother much about the pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys Videos

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.