Unisys Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Unisys in October 2009.

Process started with contact from recruiter, 3 telephone interviews, one HR/hiring manager joint interview then final telephone interview (US). First two interviews were just initial 'getting to know you' but third telephone interview lasted 3 hours! But all good questions, just extremely thorough and if you know your job then should be no problem.

Interview Questions
    • What was most unexpected was the length of the third interview. Covered a lot of different areas including real world project experience, methods and frameworks, business and technology. Might be an idea to have some references open on your computer as reminders (ITIL, Prince2, TOGAF). But this will only work as reminders. They were all good questions though and nothing to intentionally catch you out. They just wanted to check you knew your subject.   Answer Question

Development Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in January 2007.

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Server Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

the interview took place in college where in there was a formal introduction in the class. 150 a batch and then 15 were selected . the selected ones gave technical online test consisting of aptitude and networking questions. then there was a technical and hr interview

Enterprise Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in January 2010.

Communication round and one technical round done by manager who is semi-technical.. So, no worries. If you don't know correct answers, don't say "Don't know", say something technical. Interview started with "tell me about yourself".. I am sure they did not understand half of what I said. Nothing was asked to gauge whether candidate has hands-on experience or whether it is just "book knowledge"

Consider review about the company before you accept and join

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Unisys.

HR screening followed by 2 rounds with Director and Sr. Director ranks. First round is generally telephonic but urgent positions might get a 1:1 call also. Takes a lot of time in releasing the offer for senior positions, more so if it is a non-billable role. Recruitment team is responsive.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't difficult. Basic idea is to judge the verbal intro meets the CV and you can convince them of your work. If you know your work nothing can stop you then in the interview.   Answer Question

Network Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Unisys in February 2012.

Had total of 6 rounds. Started with an aptitude test, went on to three rounds of technical, one round of communication and the final HR. Technical rounds had very specific questions on computer networks.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in July 2014.

partiallity was given to girls...the hr was givingpreferance only to girls...the company report is so bad...the company will shut down soon...their billion is going on decreasing....so better be careful before getting selected

Customer Engineer 6 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Juan, PR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

On the day of the interview there is one on one with the immediate supervisor and another one by phone with human resource out of state. They were clear that there would be collaboration with another team by phone.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't felt there were any.They went right to the point.   Answer Question

Consultant IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in September 2012.

Campus Interview.

Round 1 - Online Aptitude (includes both general aptitude and technical also)
    Round 2 - Business Communication test ( understanding the business requirements through a recorded voice)
    Round 3 - Basic Level - Technical 1 (C, C++, Java)
    Round 4 - Technical 2 (Java, Data Structures)
    Round 5 - HR round

Since a campus hire, No negotiations

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

They contacted me and said they were looking to grow their business in the Midwest and West. The process took 6 months, way too long. I had several phone interviews spaced out over three months with HR and the hiring manager. I then flew to Baltimore and met with 6 different managers and VP's in face to face interviews. Then we went to dinner with the hiring manager and departed the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to analyze a report from a tool that collected data on storage arrays and then to provide analisys, feedback and recommendations on the appropriate actions to take in a sales situation.   View Answer
    They were very here is the offer sign in the next 48 hours or it is removed. They pushed back on salary at first and asked for W-2's for the last 3 years which I provided.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!