University of Michigan Graduate Student Interview Questions

2.0

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Michigan.

Interview

Campus interview from a professor. About 50+ students got this inteview. Ask about research experience in details, walk through cv, no other technical questions. there is a recorder as back up

Other Interview Reviews for University of Michigan

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Michigan.

Interview

I was interviewed in China by one faculty and one staff member from the department. The time duration was about 45 minutes, I think. They opened with greetings and asked me about my ride, etc. possibly to calm me down, but I would say I responding hastily and precisely in English was not so easy for me, at least not back then. They moved on to ask me about my undergraduate education and research and why I want to come to Michigan.

I asked about the weather in Ann Arbor when it was my turn to ask questions... well, I understand the look on their faces now :)

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, mostly what you put on your resume.   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was great. However, unfortunately, the requirements were not met entirely. Make sure to review the requirements prior to applying and proceeding to the interview stage.

Graduate Student Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

My adviser asked me if I want to work for him. I said yes. That's it.