Verizon Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2014

2.9

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon.

Had a face-2-face interview for an open position with the company a couple of years ago.
    The phone interview went very well and was asked to attend a face-to-face interview, which I thought went well. The Hiring Manager was very pleasant and sounded very positive about my prospects.
    However, despite a number of follow-up emails with the third party recruiters, I never received any response or feedback. I'm not so bothered about not being offered the role as I went on to something better, however, I was very disappointed at the fact that the company were not courteous enough to provide me with any feedback following the process. Shameful really.. Probably a good indication of the potential working environment.

IT Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon.

Started with a CV screening which shortlisted to around 200 people, followed by phone interview asking about the specifics of the company and CV details down to 25 and finally onsite interview which had a technical part and a competency part.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Fist of all you have to apply online - you have to fill in their application form including cover letter, CV and basic questions. After preliminary screening, you will be interviewed over the phone, my interview lasted 40 minutes, usually it is about 30 mins. When being successful, you will be invited for personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say if you were a Verizon employee and your parents asked you to tell them who you are working for?   Answer Question
    • As a university student, what subjects are you currently pursuing? Which one of them do you like most and why? Have you been involved in any projects? If so, what was your role in the project and what do you think was your strength?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Initial CV and Covering Letter. Then telephone interview. Then face-to-face interviews with departments.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon in February 2008.

it was pretty ease, HR, technical manager and Network managter.
    all basic question i was lucky may be to get a easy interivew

none

Wireless Transport Engineer Interview

The hiring manager will notify via email and phone to schedule a time to do technical interview. If all is well and qualified. They will schedule face to face structured interview. If you passed all the test then you have to work with HR to negotiate your salary.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a real life experience situation you face, course of action, and the end result.   Answer Question

Graveyard shift and drive to multi locations

Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.

Submitted my resume through their online career website. Was called about 2 days later for a phone interview from a recruiter who doesn't work directly for Verizon. She asked very basic interview questions like tell me about a time you had an issue with a group project or how do you do with groups, etc. About a month later (early-ish January) received an email inviting me to do a in person interview at HQ in Basking Ridge. All day interview where first part is a 1 on 1 with someone from the finance department and another 1 on 1 with someone from HR. The 2nd part of the day is situational interview where you have to work as a team to solve a problem to a scenario. About a month and a half later, received my offer.

Human Resources Interview

The process was very long. I was originally phone screened in November 2013 with a Staffing Company and then had another phone interview in January. After these interviews, I was invited to come to the office for an event that took place for about 3-4 hours. This included a group exercise, an interview, a question & answer panel and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you were in a situation and things didn't go as planned and how did you make it work?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

I got a phone interview asking about salary expectations, my strengths and weaknesses, they asked about my background, past internships and if i had experience with six sigma. They asked why I wanted to work for Verizon

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time you where the leader in a project and what did you do to fulfill your goals?   Answer Question

Senior Member Technical Staff Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Verizon.

first call is about coding practices. Process questions. They asked questions about coding history, a lot on background info, education, interests. Some certification questions also. Interview depends on the group being selected for. Mostly software design questions that is standard on the internet sites. Some questions on C language, error handling, web transactions.