Verizon

Updated 14 Dec 2014

2.9

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon.

Had a face-2-face interview for an open position with the company a couple of years ago.
    The phone interview went very well and was asked to attend a face-to-face interview, which I thought went well. The Hiring Manager was very pleasant and sounded very positive about my prospects.
    However, despite a number of follow-up emails with the third party recruiters, I never received any response or feedback. I'm not so bothered about not being offered the role as I went on to something better, however, I was very disappointed at the fact that the company were not courteous enough to provide me with any feedback following the process. Shameful really.. Probably a good indication of the potential working environment.

IT Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon.

Started with a CV screening which shortlisted to around 200 people, followed by phone interview asking about the specifics of the company and CV details down to 25 and finally onsite interview which had a technical part and a competency part.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Initial CV and Covering Letter. Then telephone interview. Then face-to-face interviews with departments.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Fist of all you have to apply online - you have to fill in their application form including cover letter, CV and basic questions. After preliminary screening, you will be interviewed over the phone, my interview lasted 40 minutes, usually it is about 30 mins. When being successful, you will be invited for personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say if you were a Verizon employee and your parents asked you to tell them who you are working for?   Answer Question
    • As a university student, what subjects are you currently pursuing? Which one of them do you like most and why? Have you been involved in any projects? If so, what was your role in the project and what do you think was your strength?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon in February 2008.

it was pretty ease, HR, technical manager and Network managter.
    all basic question i was lucky may be to get a easy interivew

none

Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.

Applied to their website. Got a behavioral phone call in the following month. Second round invitation to Basking Ridge, NJ where they flew me out. 1 behavioral interview and 1 technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a time you faced a challenge with teammates and how you overcame them.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

SOC Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verizon.

Total 3 rounds
    1 technical
    2 HR
    3 Online test for Grammar

Not so difficult to crack, its an average and simple interview process.I have cleared all the rounds, but still they are saying its on hold.

Interview Questions
    • I have cleared all the rounds, but still they are saying its on hold.   Answer Question

IT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.

Had phone interview with an agent from a recruiting firm within 2 weeks applying online and later went to an HQ for two in person interviews, one business/technical and one HR.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon.

Applied online and received call about three days later to set up interview. Did a skill and personality test was not difficult. Then had one on one interview. Usually questions strength and weaknesses, what would you do in certain situations

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon.

This was the most awkward interview / hiring processes I have ever dealt with. I applied to a position and made it through two interviews with the organization. However, at my third interview, the representative cut my interview short after realizing that although I had significant experience related to the job position, I did not have the specific degree they were seeking. After that interview, I never heard back from another representative. It was a complete waste of their time and my time to make it through 2 interviews only to be rejected for an odd technicality.

Interview Questions
    • How would you address individual differences within a team?   Answer Question