Verizon Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

2.9

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Verizon (Reading, England).

Interview

Had a face-2-face interview for an open position with the company a couple of years ago.
    The phone interview went very well and was asked to attend a face-to-face interview, which I thought went well. The Hiring Manager was very pleasant and sounded very positive about my prospects.
    However, despite a number of follow-up emails with the third party recruiters, I never received any response or feedback. I'm not so bothered about not being offered the role as I went on to something better, however, I was very disappointed at the fact that the company were not courteous enough to provide me with any feedback following the process. Shameful really.. Probably a good indication of the potential working environment.

Interim Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon (Reading, England) in August 2013.

Interview

Had an initial agency conducted phone interview checking my skills, experience and explaining the role, then a manager 'traditional' face to face competency based inteview, and then a few days later, a peer-group interview.

IT Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon (London, England).

Interview

Started with a CV screening which shortlisted to around 200 people, followed by phone interview asking about the specifics of the company and CV details down to 25 and finally onsite interview which had a technical part and a competency part.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Verizon (Reading, England) in April 2012.

Interview

Fist of all you have to apply online - you have to fill in their application form including cover letter, CV and basic questions. After preliminary screening, you will be interviewed over the phone, my interview lasted 40 minutes, usually it is about 30 mins. When being successful, you will be invited for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if you were a Verizon employee and your parents asked you to tell them who you are working for?   Answer Question
    • As a university student, what subjects are you currently pursuing? Which one of them do you like most and why? Have you been involved in any projects? If so, what was your role in the project and what do you think was your strength?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon (Reading, England) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial CV and Covering Letter. Then telephone interview. Then face-to-face interviews with departments.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon (London, England) in February 2008.

Interview

it was pretty ease, HR, technical manager and Network managter.
    all basic question i was lucky may be to get a easy interivew

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Had to do a video montage online where I had to do five 1-3 minute video recordings answering various behavioral questions. Only one chance per video, no re-submissions. Afterwards was contacted for a phone interview.

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Verizon (Albuquerque, NM (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with director in October 2001 to convert from contractor manager to Verizon team Engineering manager offered the training courses I had developed for engineering of the fiber optic cabling installation and development.

Interview Questions

• How long I had been in the telecommunications management and the multiple departments   1 Answer

Negotiation

it went well

IT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Had a phone interview schedule but unfortunately it collided with a midterm. I talked to the third party hiring agent that first contacted me and she was very helpful in trying to reschedule. She contacted verizon twice via email asking if there were positions available for candidates who couldn't make the initial interview. They said that they would try to create more positions but at this time it seems unlikely that they will get back to me.

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Verizon (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Worked with a recruiter who then connected me with the hiring manager and other team members. Fairly straight forward process. Had to have a background check and drug test before I could join. The offer was as we had negotiated so completing the transaction was simple. Interviews were completed both in person and over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly about my experience and aspirations with my career. It was not an arduous interview process filled with silly, non-relevant questions.   Answer Question