Verizon

439 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Reading, England

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Interview Details Initial CV and Covering Letter. Then telephone interview. Then face-to-face interviews with departments.

Interview Question – What do you know about six sigma   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Reading, England

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details Had a face-2-face interview for an open position with the company a couple of years ago.
The phone interview went very well and was asked to attend a face-to-face interview, which I thought went well. The Hiring Manager was very pleasant and sounded very positive about my prospects.
However, despite a number of follow-up emails with the third party recruiters, I never received any response or feedback. I'm not so bothered about not being offered the role as I went on to something better, however, I was very disappointed at the fact that the company were not courteous enough to provide me with any feedback following the process. Shameful really.. Probably a good indication of the potential working environment.

Interview Question – None - mix of competency and background.   Answer Question

IT Summer Intern Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon.

Interview Details Started with a CV screening which shortlisted to around 200 people, followed by phone interview asking about the specifics of the company and CV details down to 25 and finally onsite interview which had a technical part and a competency part.

Interview Question – Describe how an outer join works in SQL   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
London, England

I applied online - interviewed at Verizon in February 2008.

Interview Details it was pretty ease, HR, technical manager and Network managter.
all basic question i was lucky may be to get a easy interivew

Interview Question – firewall question, routing question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Summer Internship Interview

Reading, England

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in April 2012.

Interview Details Fist of all you have to apply online - you have to fill in their application form including cover letter, CV and basic questions. After preliminary screening, you will be interviewed over the phone, my interview lasted 40 minutes, usually it is about 30 mins. When being successful, you will be invited for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if you were a Verizon employee and your parents asked you to tell them who you are working for?   Answer Question
  • As a university student, what subjects are you currently pursuing? Which one of them do you like most and why? Have you been involved in any projects? If so, what was your role in the project and what do you think was your strength?   Answer Question

Fiber Customer Support Analyst Interview

Newport News, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verizon in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and in two weeks I got a email about signing up for some initial testing. The first test was like the SAT or an IQ test. There is also a personality test that's within it. Then if you pass that you take a computer knowledge test, which has questions similar to the A+ exam. Then I was called the next day to set up a "structured interview", which was basically a face-to-face interview. They told me a recruiter would call me, but they never did. The structured interview involved two people reading questions out of a booklet and writting down your answers. They then score your answers to determine if you pass.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time a customer was angry, how you handled it and what the result.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Verizon in September 2010.

Interview Details Hiring process was fast. Company is open for compensation negotiations. Technical interview was very rigid.

Interview Question – Questions ask were within scope of job description   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Verizon

Interview Details First was a HR round which was not difficult then came the tech interview

Client Executive Interview

Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Verizon in June 2013.

Interview Details 7 interviews with several managers up to the country manager, lots of questions and though motivation assessment.

Interview Question – Are you ready for a very difficult position in a very very complex organization   Answer Question

Account Executive - Information Resources Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Verizon in July 2010.

Interview Details Three phase process. Written exam, Sales simulation, interview with mgt and team.

Interview Question – The sales simulation as the real challenge. You were put in a variety of sales situations over the phone and asked to pursue a goal. Almost all interactions were negative, but you had to persevere.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verizon

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon interview questions and advice. All 439 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Verizon employees and interview candidates.