Victoria's Secret Stores

Getting the Interview

470 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in November 2012.

Interview Details Applied online, telephone interview then a group interview

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Sales Associate/Cashier
London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details Received a Call, had a telephone interview which proceeded to a group interview. Called up a week later to ask if there was any updates with regards to my application and got told that I got the job! Very confused why I was not called initially to let me know but was assured that this was due to the busy nature (I applied as one of the first batches - therefore I opened the store).

Interview Question – Make sure to be presented well, well spoken and be able to apply the experience you have (be it retail or not) to the questions you asked for there was a girl in my interview that only had beauty therapist experience but applied her knowledge of customer experience to the job role in question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

London, England

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in December 2012.

Interview Details Telephone Interview

Interview Question – What does the V.S brand mean to you.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2012.

Interview Details Had an initial telephone interview, asking about my previous experience, then was offered to go to a group interview. Which consisted of a one on one interview too.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected. Just the typical interview style questions   Answer Question

Director of Design Interview

Director of Design
London, England

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in October 2010.

Interview Details it was very subtle every thing went right on their own I was pretty sure that I can make it and I did interview was decent they asked every thing they wanted to know they were very much keen to their answer what they wanted to know and i co-operated with them they were more concerned with your character and background and that should reason of concern it matters alot and i did rocked my interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No, i didnt negotiate

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Lombard, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2012.

Interview Details What can you tell me about yourself, past relevant experience, what do you know about the company.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details Group interview and they wanted to know simple things like leadership qualities and goals and ambitions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple. Would you like the job? Ok it if minimum wage pay

Inventory Deployment Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in April 2014.

Interview Details The entire process was smooth. I received a call from the recruiter on a Thursday to schedule an interview with 5 Managers and a Director for the following Tuesday. The interview was very straightforward as most of the questions were about analytical skills and collaboration. I got an email from the recruiter two days later and was asked to come in to meet with one more Manager. I met with that Manager the following day and was asked more questions about collaboration and influencing others. I was offered the job the following Tuesday. The offer was in line with what I expected so there was not need to negotiate. Advice to anyone interviewing for similar roles with VSS is to come prepared with SPECIFIC examples of situations in which you displayed analytical and collaboration skills. Good Luck!

Interview Question – How many blades of grass are on a football field.   Answer Question

Frisco, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2010.

Interview Details Submitted my application in person and scheduled an interview on the spot. The interview was in a few days and at the conclusion on the interview I received an offer. The questions were general "why do you want this job" and questions about other time commitments. No brainer!

Interview Question – "What is your greatest strength"   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Brands Manager and Operations Manager Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details I applied online forBath and Body Works brand. I was contacted by a recruiter to interview for The Victoria's Secret brand. It was a phone interview, which as a hiring manger at my currnt company, I am not a fan of. I guess I am old school and prefer to meet applicants in person. I was not offered a position. I guess my 15+ years in retail management was not acceptable. The recruiter was very polite with the turn down though.

Interview Question – I believe all questions asked were expected for the position applied for.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores interview questions and advice. All 470 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees and interview candidates.