Vivid Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
14 interviews

1.8

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Towson, MD (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2013.

I applied online and was called in for a face-to-face interview. I was excited because I thought that this would be a real marketing position that was similar to an internship that I previously had. Unfortunately, they lie on their job description and I did not stay for the full interview. The position was a sales position in which you stand at a table in a big wholesale store such as Sam's Club and Costco and flag people down to sell them a product (e.g. skin care products).

Interview Questions
    • The basic questions you get asked - what are your strengths and weaknesses and what experiences do you have in sales and customer service?   Answer Question

I was not interested in the position and was lied to about the job description.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2014.

They were very communicative during the interview process. I had to go into the office for a 15 minute interview and then I got called back to shadow an employee for the day. We drove to a nearby territory and went door to door on businesses to sell them products. It was good to be able to see what I would be doing there on a daily basis.

Account Representative for Quill Office Supplies Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Maryland (Colombia)
    Anonymous Employee in Maryland (Colombia)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

The interview was 30 minutes. It was not very detailed. Mainly asked about resume and why you want to work for vivid marketing.

Marketing/Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in March 2014.

I applied through an online application, within two days they contacted me and set up a first interview. During the first interview they explain (very superficially) the position and the advance placement options. The recruiting manager ask basic questions about my best abilities, flaws and where to improve. It was a very short, 15 min. interview. I was told that if interested I would be called up to a second round of interviews.
    That day, they called for a second round of interviews for the following day in which a whole day process was followed. Basically it was being on the position, that's when I found out that it was a B2B sales position. Walking around the city, door to door. This process could be done in half a day and set up the final interview before or after noon. By the end of the day I was taken back to the office gave feedback and gave me feedback on my performance.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what was the most difficult task I had while on my previous job.   Answer Question

The position as not as described at first, the salary + compensation package was not they best and it did not work in my benefit.

Entry Level Sales Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Three step interview process.

It is a glorified door-to-door sales position. Don't do it.

Account Representative Interview

The interview process was awesome because I was able to see what I would be responsible for doing on a daily basis. Vivid Marketing reached out to me once I submitted my resume, told me more information about the position I was applying for and scheduled me for a preliminary interview. During my preliminary interview I got to sit down with the CEO of Vivid Marketing where she went into detail about the company as well as the position. I was then called later that day because I was selected to advance to the second round of the interview process. I was able to spend the day with a top representative in the office to observe them acquire new customers for the client as well as retain current customers. The girl I went on the second interview with was very helpful and answered the questions I had for her. during the 3rd and final interview I was again able to sit down with Chrysanthi, the CEO and she answered the rest of the questions I had. I was then offered the position the following day and was able to start training soon after.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time or situation where you really had to set-up and use your leadership skills. What were some of the obstacles you had to face in this specific situation?   Answer Question

Marketing & Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MD (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

A company does direct marketing. This was an easy interview that took no more than 20 minutes. After a HR interview, there will be a whole day interview that you can see what those employees are actually doing. Not clear about the exact position. I'm planning to know more about this position on Monday.

Marketing Manager Interview

Preliminary phone interview

Interview Questions
    • How has your most recent job prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in May 2013.

This was an easy interview process. The company is looking for salespeople to go door-to-door to solicit what they are selling. If you are competent and can 'interact' with people on the phone, you will be invited to the first round interview with the president. Where you wont be able to find out any particulars of the job until interview #3. The president kept saying "we participated in the program", which made me suspicious...

Interview Questions

I was highly unimpressed with the organization. It was more of a front than it was an actual business. When I went in for the first interview, the office was empty...even for the president. Seriously?... an office desk with only a phone on it? Do your research on this company.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2012.

The interview is easy. They offer you a job on the spot unless you have something glaringly wrong with you. They are always interviewing and this is a churn and burn environment. They give pretty much everyone a job. My friend interviewed here and declined. Said the interview was easy so I applied to get a offer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Worked for Vivid Marketing? Contribute to the Community!