WNS Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 5, 2014
123 interviews

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at WNS in July 2014.

4 rounds of interview
    1) skill test(english and reasoning which is very easy)
    2)introduction interview(formal questions which is based on internship or project done)
    3)online test(based on merger and aquisition case study)
    4)HR round

Interview Questions
    • online test is difficult, technical questions based on financial ratios, and other financial terms.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WNS in May 2010.

The hiring and interview process consists of two rounds of test which includes Aptitude Test and Technical Test. Technical interview is done based on the score in aptitude and technical tests. The candidate needs to clear the technical interview and HR interview in order to get the offer.

Senior Associate (Operations) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at WNS in February 2013.

No. of interviews depends upon the teams considering you. The managers from different teams take the interview either together or sequentially. These interviews may not be organised properly and you might have to sit for the entire day. Telephonic interviews for outstation candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such, but be ready for questions from anywhere from finance.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WNS.

Fair process. Mainly technical question and apptitude questions . you will fair through if you have a sound technical knowledge . Interview in this company is a quick process , they will acess you whole

Market Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WNS in April 2014.

Received a call from the HR. 1st round is a test of internet search, analytical skill test. 2 nd round is a just experience check round. 3rd round, the interview was taken by the Manager and the last round by the VP.

Interview Questions
    • The profile was for business research but most of the questions are from Financial Research.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at WNS.

4 rounds of interview, with group discussion and introduction, with a topic of our own.
    1 - Introduction
    2 - apptitude test
    3 - voice and accent
    4 - HR / Ops manager round

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you get a million $$$   View Answer
    very simple and easy a i got a hike of 20% flat.

Finance Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at WNS in June 2014.

1)HR round - Just basic introduction and a few simple questions related to financial management
    2)Written Test - Multiple choice questions (Mainly related to accounting ratios)
    3) Technical Round with the manager
    4) Another technical round
    5) AVP round

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WNS.

Phone call from HR to fix the interview date, Technical/management interview round , Senior Management interview round and then HR round for salary structure discussions, 2 days induction and drug test

Interview Questions
    • If you are working on a tight deadline and you get a call that your father has died. What will you do?   View Answers (2)
    almost 20% to the current sal.
    Its already decided by the management what will be the budget allocated for recruitment so there's negligible negotiation

Executive Interview

this job came to my knowledge through my friends; we practiced our English language skills for the interview; the interview was friendly but serious and straightforward; the staff was very helpful in directing newcomers appropriately; the building was amazing and the office was interesting; the work culture seemed to be kind of fun too.

IT Intern Enterprise Applications Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at WNS.

Got the interview through employee referral. The interview process took 2 months. I got a call to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. I interviewed with the manager the interview was basic walkthrough of resume and academic experiences. The interview went well. I got the offer after a week or two and a call from the HR person. Then I got a call from the senior manager asked technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions by manager. Technical software based questions by senior manager.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for WNS? Contribute to the Community!