WNS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WNS.

Interview Details Fair process. Mainly technical question and apptitude questions . you will fair through if you have a sound technical knowledge . Interview in this company is a quick process , they will acess you whole

Interview Question – Not very difficult questions   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WNS in April 2014.

Interview Details Received a call from the HR. 1st round is a test of internet search, analytical skill test. 2 nd round is a just experience check round. 3rd round, the interview was taken by the Manager and the last round by the VP.

Interview Question – The profile was for business research but most of the questions are from Financial Research.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at WNS.

Interview Details 4 rounds of interview, with group discussion and introduction, with a topic of our own.
1 - Introduction
2 - apptitude test
3 - voice and accent
4 - HR / Ops manager round

Interview Question – What would you do if you get a million $$$   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very simple and easy a i got a hike of 20% flat.

Finance Analyst Interview

Finance Analyst

I applied through another source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at WNS in June 2014.

Interview Details 1)HR round - Just basic introduction and a few simple questions related to financial management
2)Written Test - Multiple choice questions (Mainly related to accounting ratios)
3) Technical Round with the manager
4) Another technical round
5) AVP round

Interview Question – Avery detailed interview   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WNS.

Interview Details Phone call from HR to fix the interview date, Technical/management interview round , Senior Management interview round and then HR round for salary structure discussions, 2 days induction and drug test

Interview Question – If you are working on a tight deadline and you get a call that your father has died. What will you do?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – almost 20% to the current sal.
Its already decided by the management what will be the budget allocated for recruitment so there's negligible negotiation

Executive Interview

Executive

Interviewed at WNS

Interview Details this job came to my knowledge through my friends; we practiced our English language skills for the interview; the interview was friendly but serious and straightforward; the staff was very helpful in directing newcomers appropriately; the building was amazing and the office was interesting; the work culture seemed to be kind of fun too.

Interview Question – Could you tell me a bit more about yourself?   Answer Question

Senior Associate (Operations) Interview

Senior Associate (Operations)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at WNS in June 2012.

Interview Details I had 3 round of interview . First is the written test including DI , reason based question , SQL queries .
Second round is the case and logic puzzles .
Third is more related to working with few cases and business knowledge

Interview Question – Questions asked were not difficult and are appropriate as per the profile.   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Junior Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at WNS.

Interview Details Three to four rounds of interview which took almost a whole day followed by immediate feedback from the management. It included English proficiency, HR round, Technical interview followed by computer based test and at last interaction with team head. They test your basic ability to search various sources to extract information.

Interview Question – Computer test   Answer Question

General Leger Interview

General Leger
Vikhroli (India)

I applied online - interviewed at WNS in February 2014.

Interview Details 3 rounds
aptitude
hr ops

Interview Question – it was all easy   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary was less what i expected

Associate Ops Interview

Associate Ops
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at WNS in June 2012.

Interview Details i was interviewed in WNS within one day. First of all, there was an essay writing test and also a letter writing test. Afterwards there was an aptitude test, which included grammar, comprehension, maths, graph questions....Then there was a personal interview with HR. Then there was an email writing test. The final round was with the operations manager. Finally I got the job.

Interview Question – I will not say it as difficult question but one of the question was "why you want to join BPO"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher, so there was no negotiation. I accepted what was given in the offer letter.

Worked for WNS? Contribute to the Community!