Wachovia Bank Teller Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wachovia in June 2011.

I applied and was immediately contacted by a HR recruiter within the next day. The recruiter set up an interview with me and described it as a group interview. At the interview I was there with about 7 other candidates, where we all met in a huge meeting room at a round table. Here we described our past sales experiences and gave a better background of who we are to the recruiter. Then we filled out some paperwork of where we are interested in working and our hours. The recruiter then collected our papers and stated we will be contacted if a match is made. I was contacted immediately that same day for another interview. My next interview was with two managers. This interview was ok, but from my understanding they were looking for people with a finance background.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to reach a sales goal.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wachovia

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia in May 2011.

Several questions concerning meeting company referral requirements and "what would you do" type situations. Be prepared to talk about past sales experience and dealing with questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had not met your weekly goal and had to meet it?   View Answer
    • What is a time when your customer service was not up to par and how did you fix it?   View Answer
    did not negotiate.

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wachovia in March 2010.

Great communication. Do not like panel interviews and do not know why they even exist.

Not negotiable

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syosset, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syosset, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wachovia in April 2009.

the hiring is pretty much straight forward! apply, when you get a cal you do a phone interview then they have you meet with your branch manager and if everything goes good from there then they will offer you a position.

Interview Questions
    • explain a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    there is no negotiating with these people.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia in August 2008.

Interview process went pretty fast. The first interview was conducted over the phone and only took a few mins. I was able to do the phone interview while at work. The second and final interview was done at a local Wachovia Bank and was 1:1 with typical interview questions such as how do you do under pressure?

Interviewee was very nice gentleman who at the time was at the office downtown and didn't do many interviews. He no longer works for the company but was a very energetic fun loving character.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you have had to handle, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question