Waggener Edstrom Worldwide

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Events Planner Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview Details I submitted my resume online and received a call back within 48 hours. The interview process began with a number of phone interviews; primarily because the Senior-Level staff of the Events team was located on the West Coast, although the position was being offered in NYC.

After 3-4 phone interviews. I moved on to 3 face-to-face interviews. From there, I was notified that it was down to myself and another person and after calling repeatedly I was later notified that the position was offered to the other candidate.

The experience was pleasant but long. Please be prepared with patience.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Waggener Edstrom Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Videos

Waggener Edstrom Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

You Bring the Passion. We’ll Supply the Opportunities. Every innovation starts with a big idea, but it’s how you tell its story that makes an impact. That’s where we come in. From planning through implementation, we… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Waggener Edstrom Worldwide interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Waggener Edstrom Worldwide employees and interview candidates.