Walt Disney Company

2.8

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2011.

questions, assessment day and final interview

ProcurementMBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Had an initial phone screening, followed by an interview by a procurement manager. Filled out initial application online and the process has been smooth, no timelines have been presented with more information to come.

Custodial Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

basically just about whether you can live up to the job; if you can live by yourself; can you cook; are you independent; do you like interacting with other people

Engineering Interview

The interview is not analytical. Most of the questions are about scenarios and personality. They ask how you handle different situations. There are several steps to the interview process that can span over a few months.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I was contacted by a Head Hunter. After the initial interview with the Head Hunter, and had 3 interviews before getting the job (Human Resources, Finanace Director, General Manager of the LOB).

Interview Questions
    • I was 27 and they asked me about my intention of having a family!   View Answer
    I did it with the HH.

Reservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

The process started out with an online application. Then a few weeks later I was invited to do a phone interview. The questions on the phone interview were pretty standard sales questions and conducted by a recruiter. Then I was invited to an onsite interview a few weeks later. The in person interview consisted of a computer assessment to check typing ability as well as a personality profiling. Then I was interviewed by two people for about two hours. Typical sales questions. Very nice people. Seems like an outstanding company and I hope I am offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite Disney Resort, Disney Restaurant, Disney Ride, Disney Theme Park... and why.   Answer Question

Disney College Program Interview

Online application process followed by web-based interview then a phone interview after the phone interview you receive an email saying whether or not you are accepted or declined into the program.

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Great experience. There were a total of 2 Interviews, with one phone interview and one in-person interview. The in-person interview took place on campus and lasted about 30 minutes.

Music Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

HR contacts you for an interview, and they set up a time for you to meet with the hiring execs. Went in and met with execs and discussed music, best artists, and why I was the right fit for the job. Easy discussion that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What's your hardest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    it was strict and stern. There was no negociation

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Strangest interviews I've ever experienced. First interviewed via phone with dept head who talked most of the hour-long "interview." Before the call ended he said they would call me for the next step. Went to Burbank for in-person interview. The surroundings are very quiet, hot, no one walking around, not friendly - not like one would expect for this particular company.

During the next interview, the same person said all of the same stuff he said in the first interview. He had NO questions for me. It was up to me to interject why I was a fit, ask questions. When the interview ended I asked if he had any concerns about my ability to do the job and he said no. Then I didn't get the job. I wasn't even the slightest bit disappointed because it was so strange.

Interview Questions
    • They never asked me any questions. They do use a bicycle analogy to explain how their team is set up and they use this analogy over and over and over.   Answer Question