Walt Disney Company

Updated 21 Feb 2015
Updated 21 Feb 2015

2.8

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I got an interview through a recruiter. It was a competency based interview with the hiring manager and then one with HR. The process took almost 3-4 weeks. The company will always prefer internal candidates

5% flexibility

Public Relations and Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in January 2015.

Application sent in October (CV, Cover Letter). Received a letter in January to invite me to an assessment day at The Walt Disney Company in London.

50 applicants invited for 9 positions available in the different departments of the Walt Disney Company. From 10am to 5pm.

Interview Questions
    • - Prepare a visual presentation (5min) about the best PR campaign of 2014.
      - Test to evaluate our Detail awareness (4 sheets of text with various mistakes: letters missing, wrong spelling (20).
      - Write a press release about the Disney last movie (30 min).
      - 5 min Group (8 people) presentation (1h preparation) about a future PR event.

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

interviewed at Walt Disney Company in December 2014.

Two stages of interview. This is was first and basic questions about yourself and asking questions about the past experiences. Also why Disney and the particular role. In a very relaxed environment though.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2011.

questions, assessment day and final interview

Attractions Host Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Arrived to the cast center, waited about 20 minutes and was greeted by a nice lady. Asked the usual employer questions. She had a problem with me apparently no smiling enough though, but it is Disney. Eventually there were no openings in attractions (thats what she said but I think I didn't get that position because of the smiling situation) so she instead offered me a position in Food and Beverage which I took.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals in life?
      What describes you?
      Why should we hire you?
      Are you efficient?

Answer Question

AccountingSummer 2015 Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Applied online. Followed by phone screening. Then, three interviews - one at Anaheim location and two at Glendale location. All the interviewers were amazing. They made it a very professional and comfortable environment. Don't be afraid to chat it up with them because they love to have a great conversation.

Business Head- North India for Bindass & UTV Stars Digital Interview

HR & Mr. Nikhil Gandhi were very quick. Within a month a round of interviews were lined up with the senior management in business development & HR. Solid HR team & action is taken really quick by entire HR Team, The Walt Disney Company, India.

Left it for the Business Head to take a call

College Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Online assessment, after the pre-screening you'll undergo a phone interview then have two days to accept the offer in California or Florida location. Overall, the process was very short and I enjoyed working for Walt Disney Company.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to relocate to either theme park locations?   Answer Question
    I was assigned my first choice area of work (indoor: food & beverage) which was good but had no control on the actual location.

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Apply in The Wlat Disney Co Asia Pacific Ltd website, 1st Interview with Logistics director - Henry. Henry is a nice guy from Taiwan with many working experience outside and he is looking for creating a Logistics team for supporting APAC distribution issue. e.g. the new theme park in Shanghai and HK one

College Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Online questionnaire then scheduled a phone interview for a couple days later. Got an offer two weeks later. Just make sure to do your research on the company and what you are interviewing for.