Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2011.

questions, assessment day and final interview

Disney College Program Interview

Online application process followed by web-based interview then a phone interview after the phone interview you receive an email saying whether or not you are accepted or declined into the program.

Reservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

The process started out with an online application. Then a few weeks later I was invited to do a phone interview. The questions on the phone interview were pretty standard sales questions and conducted by a recruiter. Then I was invited to an onsite interview a few weeks later. The in person interview consisted of a computer assessment to check typing ability as well as a personality profiling. Then I was interviewed by two people for about two hours. Typical sales questions. Very nice people. Seems like an outstanding company and I hope I am offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite Disney Resort, Disney Restaurant, Disney Ride, Disney Theme Park... and why.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Great experience. There were a total of 2 Interviews, with one phone interview and one in-person interview. The in-person interview took place on campus and lasted about 30 minutes.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Strangest interviews I've ever experienced. First interviewed via phone with dept head who talked most of the hour-long "interview." Before the call ended he said they would call me for the next step. Went to Burbank for in-person interview. The surroundings are very quiet, hot, no one walking around, not friendly - not like one would expect for this particular company.

During the next interview, the same person said all of the same stuff he said in the first interview. He had NO questions for me. It was up to me to interject why I was a fit, ask questions. When the interview ended I asked if he had any concerns about my ability to do the job and he said no. Then I didn't get the job. I wasn't even the slightest bit disappointed because it was so strange.

Interview Questions
    • They never asked me any questions. They do use a bicycle analogy to explain how their team is set up and they use this analogy over and over and over.   Answer Question

Music Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

HR contacts you for an interview, and they set up a time for you to meet with the hiring execs. Went in and met with execs and discussed music, best artists, and why I was the right fit for the job. Easy discussion that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What's your hardest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    it was strict and stern. There was no negociation

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I interviewed for a position in the Disney ABC Group. I applied on the Careers site and heard back from a recruiter the next day. A recruiter scheduled an interview with me and it was a short interview on the phone. He asked questions about my resume, work experience and fit with the company.

A different recruiter contacted me after my first interview to schedule a video interview (was not in the area) with the director of the department. I believe there was not a manager at the time. The interviewer was 15 minutes late because he did not realize the interview was via video. He was very outgoing, and asked a few questions about myself. He kind of came out as a little stuck up, as he hardly asked me any questions. He mostly asked me to ask him questions and I didn't get very much information about the job. During my interview some one in his office also interrupted the interview and he actually made me wait while he talked to the person who came in. It was a bit unprofessional in that regards. The interview overall was okay though, I wasn't sure if I got the position or not. I did not find out how I did on my interview/no feedback. I found out on Disney careers that I did not get the position.

Choreographer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

After applying online I received a phone call to set up an interview for the following week. Interviewed using an internet Skype program. Very relaxed and easy interview. Asked questions pertaining to my work experience and how I would react to certain situations that may arise.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working with people who may be older than you and have been with the company longer?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I was good. I already worked for the company so it wasn't with strangers. I interviewed with my current boss to begin with then had a phone interview with the regional sales manager and another phone interview with the national sales manager.

Interview Questions
    • always the...what is your qualities you need to work on.   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Applied online and got an email a almost 2 months later requesting a
    Phone interview. A week later I was interviewed over the phone and after initial screening, was invited to an in-person interview the following week.

The in-person interview consisted of taking a data entry assessment and some multiple choice personality tests before being interviewed. If they don't like your results they won't interview you. I made it to the next step and was interviewed by a manager and a trainer. Both were really kind and informative.

A month later I got a call saying I got the job. Lengthily process for me but I couldn't be happier.

My advice is be confident and show them you love the company and are knowledgeable about the whole resort.