Wells Fargo

2,673 Interview Reviews

2.7

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Lengthy process of around 90 days with 6 rounds of interview and much procrastination, which showed a very risk-averse and over-cautious culture. This wasn't a senior job! The HR person didn't give feedback or updates for a month after all the interviews were done and I was at offer stage.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just a frustratingly long process and being left hanging in limbo for a month at offer stage made them look unprofessional.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Went for an interview in the city, was a very informal interview. No real technical questions were asked. The interviewer wanted to know more on my background and prvious work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were related to previous experiences, no major unexpected questions or unanswerable questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2011.

Phone and face to face interview; technical interview.

Job agency

Corporate Finance Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2008.

Eight 1-1 interviews back to back. Usually consists of personal background, plus a trickier question, such as: Out of the 3 financial statements which one do you think is the most important. Some other questions include: if you get stuck at night with a project and don't think you can meet the deadline, what would you do? Do a sales pitch right now on a product, say, this tombstone? etc.

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Applied for position online, completed screening online, got interview that week. Was a group interview with 8 other candidates for other locations. Answered 4 questions, watched a video about the position, and filled out another application. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Be sure to be relaxed and poised, think about your responses before answering so that you don't stumble over your words. Be sure to mention any experience with sales that you have, that is mainly what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a teller, name a time you went above and beyond with customer service, how would you try to fix your sales record, name a time you reached a personal goal.   View Answer

Collection Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Went to my service panel interview was given an offer but was later declined for a petty charge from 7 year's ago. And it was for the call Center I got a called 2 day's before I was going to start.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel you did in your last job & what were their exceptions from you.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what can you bring to the company and why should we choose you for this position.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Had to pass the group interviews twice and have gone to multiple locations for smaller interviews. Hopefully I'll Get a call back. Have another interview soon. Definitely mention your customer and sales experience.

Consumer Loan Underwriter II Interview

Interview Questions
    • Very basic, but overly interested in minimal things. For example, college gpa was of huge importance to the interviewer. Seemed a little strange to me, but hey still got the job. I woudl recoemdn it if you have the passion to scuced, but make sure you are ready to work from day one!   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Just one interview. They were asking behavioral/situational questions mostly. Also, they have asked questions regarding time management and problem solving skills. Need to know and be able to speak about the components of a financial statement.

Interview Questions
    • Need to know and be able to speak about the components of a financial statement.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I was told after I quit from Wells Fargo that they would rehire me. I was told by a recruiter from their phone bank that she "refuses" even consider rehires. The branch had me come in for 4 interviews. I interviewed with the pretentious district manager who explained to me that they don't like to hire rehires. I called the recruiter and branch to see if I got the job and they kept avoiding me. They told me to call back in a few days and so I did and then AGAIN was told to call back on a different day. I never received a phone call telling me I did or did not get the job. I feel I was not hired due to working for the company before...