Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details Lengthy process of around 90 days with 6 rounds of interview and much procrastination, which showed a very risk-averse and over-cautious culture. This wasn't a senior job! The HR person didn't give feedback or updates for a month after all the interviews were done and I was at offer stage.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Just a frustratingly long process and being left hanging in limbo for a month at offer stage made them look unprofessional.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
London, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2011.

Interview Details Phone and face to face interview; technical interview.

Interview Question – Detailed question about payment systems   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Job agency

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Interview Details Went for an interview in the city, was a very informal interview. No real technical questions were asked. The interviewer wanted to know more on my background and prvious work experiences.

Interview Question – All questions were related to previous experiences, no major unexpected questions or unanswerable questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Part Time Teller Interview

Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied part time teller position online. After 3 days, I received email to schedule a group interview. I went to group interview, total has 9 people in the group. Interviewer introduced wells fargo teller position's benefits. Then she asked few questions. (introduce yourself, what's your most difficult customer complain situations? How do you solve the problem? Why do you choose Wells Fargo and teller position? What is your favorite dessert? )Group Interview lasted 1 hour. A week later, I received phone call to schedule a interview with branch manger and manager assistant. Two of them interview me, asked few questions((introduce yourself, what's your most difficult customer complain situations? How do you solve the problem? Why do you choose Wells Fargo and teller position? Tell us how do you learn a new thing? What's your cash handling experience? How many language you can speak? How did you achieve your sales quota in previous job? )

Interview Question – What's your favorite dessert?   Answer Question

Underwriter III Interview

Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Interview Details I had three interviews - the first was a screening conversation conducted over the phone, and then two in-person interview with a hiring manager and a department manager

Interview Question – Questions concerning my knowledge of an industry that I was only mildly familiar with.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer as is.

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Plano, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2011.

Interview Details After submitting all online application details, you need to call a number given to have you're own phone interview. They ask a lot of scenario questions, how to deal with a difficult situation? How did you go above and beyond your job duties? If you successfully pass this phone screening then you will be contacted by a recruiter via email to attend a Group Interview. At the group interview there are about 20-25 candidates, and the questions are asked to all and then everyone answers upon your turn. Usually currently hiring managers are the ones asking the questions. If any of the managers have an interest for you they can interview you on the spot, or set a second interview with you at the bank branch. At the branch interview you have the interview with the Store Manager and Service Manager. Again many situational questions.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Communications Consultant IV Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2013.

Interview Details I was placed through an agency, and after one interview with the hiring manager, who was a VP, and my project supervisor, I received a job offer.

Interview Question – What was your role in the enterprise-wide strategic rollout of an elearning application?   Answer Question

Home Mortgage Consultant Interview

Paramus, NJ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2011.

Interview Details One on one with Hiring Manager. I did a walk in so I didn't go through a whole process for hiring. Usually you have a phone interview then if accepted an interview with the manager.

Interview Question – Just generic questions were asked.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details about 2 weeks

Interview Question – name a time you built rapport with customers   Answer Question

Client Service Consultant Interview

Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details All interview questions will be STAR format. Situational, Task, Action, Result. Make sure if answer is detailed and well thought through.

Interview Question – Describe a situation that you had to resolve some type of conflict with another employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is a pain. Work. Its 'tight" budget but managers continue to get bonuses.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo interview questions and advice. All 2,089 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.