Wells Fargo Interview Questions

2,595 Interview Reviews

2.7

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Lengthy process of around 90 days with 6 rounds of interview and much procrastination, which showed a very risk-averse and over-cautious culture. This wasn't a senior job! The HR person didn't give feedback or updates for a month after all the interviews were done and I was at offer stage.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just a frustratingly long process and being left hanging in limbo for a month at offer stage made them look unprofessional.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Went for an interview in the city, was a very informal interview. No real technical questions were asked. The interviewer wanted to know more on my background and prvious work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were related to previous experiences, no major unexpected questions or unanswerable questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2011.

Phone and face to face interview; technical interview.

Job agency

Corporate Finance Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2008.

Eight 1-1 interviews back to back. Usually consists of personal background, plus a trickier question, such as: Out of the 3 financial statements which one do you think is the most important. Some other questions include: if you get stuck at night with a project and don't think you can meet the deadline, what would you do? Do a sales pitch right now on a product, say, this tombstone? etc.

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Applied for position online, completed screening online, got interview that week. Was a group interview with 8 other candidates for other locations. Answered 4 questions, watched a video about the position, and filled out another application. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Be sure to be relaxed and poised, think about your responses before answering so that you don't stumble over your words. Be sure to mention any experience with sales that you have, that is mainly what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a teller, name a time you went above and beyond with customer service, how would you try to fix your sales record, name a time you reached a personal goal.   View Answer

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Be careful. You'll be so excited about the job/promotion that they'll lowball you on salary If you are offered the job pleaase hold your ground on your salary requirement. It's a crying shame what they'll offer up front and then claim there's no way to increase it more.

Pb1 Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

assessment, phone interview, group interview, 1-1 interview, presentation. The interview process was very smooth and interesting. the questions were not difficult to answer. all you need to do is to be confident and sell yourself

Risk Management Consultant I Interview

I had two interviews, one immediately after the other. One was with the hiring manager and another with the department supervisor. I was told it was a situation interview. All questions were structured as "Describe a time when....".

Interview Questions
    • If I were to ask someone close to you, like a significant other or family member, to describe you, what would they say?   Answer Question
    I was made one offer that was not negotiable.

Teller Interview

Very normal interview questions and process. Took about two weeks before start. I applied online and received a phone call about a week after to set up an interview in person.

Conventional Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I was called to come in and interview after applying directly on their website. My interview was VERY brief. I was basically asked two general underwriting questions and then asked my current salary and why I was leaving. He also asked me my current productivity levels (how many new underwrites a day, how many reconsideration reviews a day, etc.). They then called me two hours later to offer the position. An official offer letter was emailed to me within the next few days.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly there were no difficult or unexpected questions. I was asked general UW questions (two) but any underwriter with experience would be able to answer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The salary offered was firm and the same salary all other underwriters at the time were offered.