Wendy's

Updated 20 Jan 2015

1.6

103 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

If they tell you to come in for an interview, dress moderately nice. You don't have to be decked out in a suit and tie however a pair of black pants and a nice shirt (no logos/writing) would do just fine. SHOWER before you come, and brush your teeth, look clean. The interview takes probably 15 minutes, however we do get busy so you may have to wait for a bit in the beginning. DO NOT show up high/drunk, that is an immediate NO.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an angry customer? Are you very organized? What are 3 skills//weaknesses? Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert (meaning do you work well by yourself of with others)   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Got a call for an interview 2-3 days after I submitted my app, decision took 2-3 weeks after the interview. They ask a fair amount of personal questions. They also seem to prefer it if you are going to stay a year or longer so they don't have to hire someone else after six months or so.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in December 2014.

I called about my submitted online application and was asked to interview the next day. The interview was in the restaurant at a table in the dining area & it was uncomfortable to speak with customers so close at nearby tables. In this economy, I delt with it.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the team if you are hired?   View Answer
    Ask in the interview about hours and benefits. There are no benefits unless you are full time & there are no full time hires it seems.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in November 2014.

I applied online and within a week and a half I recieved a call for ny interview. My interview was fairly shirt witg very basic questions, none of them being typical interview questions I spent hours practicing for. They were more about my weekly schedule outside of working and availability to work late. After the interview I was told I was hired and was viven a date for my orientation.

Stay smiling and relax.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in October 2014.

I applied online and the very next day (Wednesday) I scheduled an interview for the following Tuesday. The interview went very smooth and the questions were super easy and straightforward. She had asked me about why I chose that particular place and other typical interview type questions. She was impressed with my resume and my professionalism, even though I am only 16, so have a good professional looking resume and don't forget to look snazzy. And note that I said snazzy and NOT sleepy. Overall it was a pretty typical experience. I am to start working as soon as next week.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me how you have ever dealt with a rowdy customer."   View Answer
    There were no negotiations. It was a simple "New workers start at minimum-wage".

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

The process went great. I applied online and got a call back about 2 weeks later. They asked me to come in for an interview. When I came in I was a bit nervous. I met with the assistant manager and she asked very easy questions and she was very nice. I then had an interview with the second manager, who was a bit more serious but still friendly and asked me about the same questions. They also work with your school schedule which is a definite plus.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult questions. But they WILL ask you "Why Wendys?"   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in October 2014.

I applied online many, many times via Snagajob. No one called me. I called the store, inquired about my application n said to come in to speak to the manager cuz she was doing interviews.

When I got to that Wendys location, I didnt know there was multiple managers there, meaning there was the manager for the Wendys I was applying to and there was 2 other managers that was there to hire ppl at another Wendys that was being built in a mall.

I sat down with the 2 managers that was hiring for the Wendys that was being built in the Mall. I didnt know that until they told me. They asked me if that would be a problem, I was like yeah. So they told me to ask the manager at the Wendys we were sitting at for an interview so indeed I did which was my original reason for coming here.

I asked for the manager I wanted to work for we sat down. I told her what had happened -the confusion and everything.

She was genuinely nice but I could tell she was firm and assertive like how a manager should be imo. She asked me my name and I gave her my resume. She seen I had worked for Dunkin Donuts for some time asked me about it. Told her I had quit cuz of new management. Asked about my availability told her it was open but I prefer the afternoon shift till closing. She said she actually needed ppl for that shift.

Told her about how I know what to expect from fast food places. That its fast paced, no need to be rude to customers when theyre rude to u, be and stay calm, smile. Be fast, precise and effecient

She said Ill be starting at minimum wage 7.93 but depending on my work ethic I can get a raise every 6 months or so. She said that shes strict on cleanliness of the store, would like me to start as a sandwich maker. Asked me when I could start told her as soon as possible. Told me to come in @ 3 tomorrow with the right clothes (black slacks, non slip shoes) to start. And that was that.

My 'interview' was today 10/28/14 and I start tomorrow. Yay. A job is a job. Money.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I need money.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in September 2014.

I got food for my brother one day and in the bag was a flyer about hiring. I applied on a link provided on the flyer and got an email about 2 hours later. I went in for my interview two days later and got hired on the spot. The questions were the usual interview questions like, what did you like about your last job, and what would make you a good employee for Wendy's. The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, just the normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I submitted an online application and received an email to schedule an interview two days later. The interview lasted about a half hour, and the questions were read off of cards. We discussed availability and work experience. After the interview, the manager said I would receive a call within the week. Two days later, I got the call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions dealt with team work, criticism, and communication.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

Was called in for an interview several days later and mainly was just asked about my availability or if i minded working late at night or early mornings and if i was ok working for minimum wage

i accepted 8 an hour and was told i might get 8.40 but was denied later