Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated 25 Mar 2015
Updated 25 Mar 2015

1.8

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

went there, told someone at the register I was there for an interview. They told me to sit at a booth and wait, the manager got there and he interviewed me for under 10 mins. they basically just want people who can work anytime. I was hired but quit later the job wasn't for me, and the manager was actually hard to work with.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

It was pretty short, and simple. Just the basic questions and then he told me it's minimum wage, if I want it, it's mine. It was my first job so of course I wanted it. Overall the process took about 2 weeks. I got called the morning after I applied, which I had done around Midnight and they called around 7 AM. My interview was the next Wednesday due to school at 3:30. I sat for about 15 minutes before one of the managers came out.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Got the first interview and I called them today's later thanking them for the interview and was hired on the spot. Then two days after the fact I was hired, they called me to do orientation .

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in March 2015.

went well i said to much i think and no one has called me back. the man i met with was personal and left me wondering if i was in or not. hopefully they call me back i would really like to work for wendy's.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2015.

I waited for the manager and she asked me general questions about my resume. I was second in line behind someone else who applied for a job. She seemed like she liked my resume. She sad she will call back for a second interview.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

It was strange to say the least. Was left waiting for about 15 minutes which was fine. She asked a series of questions but with my history I knew she wanted me. I was hired on the spot, but never got called for orientation. I tried to get into contact with her. I went up to the store and even called but every time I always got ran around and never got any face to face time with her.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't say I declined. I was offered the job, filled out the w40 and all but wasn't called in for orientation and could never manually schedule it.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online and then I was called about a week afterwards to come in for an interview. It was a few basic questions and some of the common interview questions. I was hired on the spot and told to come into orientation the following week.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in February 2015.

The Process took two weeks first phone interview, with Human Resource Manager. and then a onsite face to face interview with two Wendy's upper management employees. The interview went well just questions on difficult customers and how to handle employees in different scenerios. Human Resource email me requesting references.My references was checked ,receive a call today offered a position for Restaurant Management.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a angry customer?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online on a Tuesday and called the next day and set up an interview. The day after I had the interview. By the weekend I was in training. I met with the then shift manager. He was very friendly. I told him it was my first job and he asked me when I was available. I got the job. It was really simple and easy. At the time I couldn't drive so he asked if they could provide a ride could I work 2nd shift and I was fine with that. I was very friendly and enthusiastic, and smiled a lot. I was paid more than the minimum at $7.70 because he had a good feeling about me, that I would do well. At the end of the interview I remember he said "Just keep smiling, the smile is what got you the job." Real simple

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any hard questions, I was just applying to be a cashier.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

If they tell you to come in for an interview, dress moderately nice. You don't have to be decked out in a suit and tie however a pair of black pants and a nice shirt (no logos/writing) would do just fine. SHOWER before you come, and brush your teeth, look clean. The interview takes probably 15 minutes, however we do get busy so you may have to wait for a bit in the beginning. DO NOT show up high/drunk, that is an immediate NO.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer? Are you very organized? What are 3 skills//weaknesses? Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert (meaning do you work well by yourself of with others)   View Answer