Wendy's

Updated 28 Oct 2014

1.9

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

I applied online and was given an interview date. I went in that day, was interviewed in the main dining area and asked a few basic questions, then she gave me a date to come back for orientation. I got the feeling that if they interviewed you at all, they were probably going to hire you.

Interview Questions
Not really any negotiations - minimum wage is standard.

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in March 2014.

Applied through the online proccess. Was contacted a week later by a very polite and pleasant manager in the Orlando area, Donna. Went in the the interview the next day.

Interview was about 30 minutes long, and consisted of questions about experience and scenarios. Once this was done i was told about the required background check and shifts.

About a week later i was called to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with conflict with another team member?   Answer Question
    Minimum wage, of course. 7.93 in florida.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2013.

Walked into the store and turned in application personally to manager. Got a call back a week later and told to come in for an interview. Came in and sat in the dining room booth with the hiring manager who was very friendly. Interview lasted about 10-15 minutes and consisted of basic questions about my work history and personal character/skills, and what would be asked of me if I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Basic questions about myself and work history, and what I want my future to be with the company should I get hired.   View Answer
    Was hired by the end of the first interview. Just be honest about the hours you can work, and negotiate a schedule the works best for both parties. Always best to not be too choosy about hours/schedule when first hired, as they are giving you an opportunity and they can just as easily hire someone else who is willing to take whatever hours or schedule they are given. Take what you can get in the beginning and negotiate schedule after a few weeks. In this economy just be happy you got a job!

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wendy's.

Filled out application in the store, got a call back in a week to come in for interview. Interview was the normal interview questions. Got hired on the spot

No negotiation

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Basically all she asked me was my availability and what I am currently doing, such as high school/ college and my use of transportation if I do work there.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's in February 2013.

It was very easy and quick. They asked me about experience and availability. The manager was very blunt and depressing though.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask me anything that I had a hard time answering..   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wendy's.

Submitted resume in person, interviewed on the spot, hired a week later.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Very simple. Started off by asking you to tell them about yourself. Then asked basic get-to-know-you questions. For example: why do you want to work here; do you have any past work experience; do you have reliable transportation; what is your availability. I didn't have any prior work experience but I was offered the job there. There was no second interview, I just had to go to training and I would have the job.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2012.

Took literally less than 15 mins, as long as you had shown up clean shaven(for men), and had an attitude that you were a positive person you would get the job

Interview Questions
    There was none, they had a set range that I did not know of or was allowed to set.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, TN (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2012.

The hiring process took a total of three days. I took in the application one day. Then I was called about two weeks later and asked to come in for an interview the day after. I was asked simple questions that made it seem more like I was talking to a friend than a manager. I was then asked to come in for a second interview and was told to start orientation the next day.