Aflac

www.aflac.com
  www.aflac.com

Interview Question

Sales Associate Interview

What is the philosophy of Martial Arts?

Answer

Interview Answer

12 Answers

I had no answer derived from a sensei.

Interview Candidate on 30 Jun 2010

Mind over matter

LucyGrey on 30 Dec 2010

Fighting is the last option

SnoopDougieDoug on 30 Dec 2010

There is no spoon...

Mark on 11 Jan 2011

the only unifying philosophy that comes to mind for me is that martial artists seek to be prepared for something.

pt on 11 Jan 2011

My favorite: Expect the unexpected.

From the old TV show Kung Fu. Who doesn't love Grasshopper?

Kelly M. on 11 Jan 2011

Wax On. Wax Off.

Nav C. on 11 Jan 2011

Why do interviewers waste peoples time with questions like this? Ask direct questions: based on what I've told you about the position and what you know, do you think you can do this job? Do you have supporting evidence? Etc. Maybe toss in biggest challenges group has faced in past year and ask interviewee how they would have handled it. These tricky open-ended questions are so stupid, shows the interviewers inability to formulate questions which extract usable info about the person and their fit.

MrZ on 11 Jan 2011

Balance in life...as mentioned by Mr. Miyagi in Karate Kid ...yeah, balance is so important in martial arts to be successful and the same applies to all aspects of life in the sense, we need to try to achieve a balanced approach to different aspects of life like family, love, money, etc.,

SS on 11 Jan 2011

Peace through power.

00Cinnamon on 12 Jan 2011

Martial arts have a strong philosophical belief of the flow of energy and peace. The Martial Arts are considered both an art for its dynamics of body movement as well as a science for its systematic application in relation to anatomy, physics, philosophy, hoplology and criminology.

Bhasi Bahuleyan on 14 Jan 2011

Defense through concentration., Sustain then attack

Arjun on 10 May 2012