Whole Foods Market

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Buyer Interview

Regional Buyer
London, England

I applied through another source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview Details Applying thru the new "WFM-Employment 2013-Job-Search" process was only informational as I had to apply internally to get the interview, otherwise the response from that chain was fruitless. 1. Phone initial screening by a regional ATL, 2. 5 panel SKYPE interview, 3.

Interview Question – If you were a (blank), discribe what you would be like.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-existent, just accepted the status.

Deli Team Member Interview

Deli Team Member
City of London, England

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in September 2010.

Interview Details Simple interview, just asked questions about my past experience, and went over my CV

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Coffee/Juice Bar Interview

Coffee/Juice Bar

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in January 2014.

Interview Details Applied online. Received a phone call after a week to come in for an interview and bring my resume. I interviewed with the Department Team Leader first. She was extremely nice and asked me the usual questions. Then She brought in a Store Team leader and he asked me the Exact same questions and didn't make eye contact. ( It was uncomfortable) After that they told me they'd let me know and that they had other interviews to conduct still. I was called back after an other week and was told I got the job. It took another week for my background check to go through and then a few more days after that before I could start orientation.

Interview Question – Why I want to work for this company. What Whole Foods means to me. What do I know about the company and the dreaded " Tell me about yourself"   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Front End Team Member Interview

Front End Team Member
Plantation, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview Details I handed in a written application. I was called back within a week to meet one of the store team leads. The interview itself was very informal. We met in the store's cafe area and after an interview that lasted no more than 15-20 minutes, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. The main question that sealed the deal them on me was why I wanted to work for Whole Foods. They ate up that I did my research and new about the company. They are really looking for people who know about the store and their practices and who seem to be impressed by it.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in November 2013.

Interview Details I applied online on the main website. After about four weeks or so. I got an e-mail about an group interview. I went
it was usual about 25 people. The managers were nice. We had to act out three plays. They all went fine, The other people with were nice as well.I had a good time there.

Interview Question – what is my favorite food.   Answer Question

Grocery Team Member Interview

Grocery Team Member

Interviewed at Whole Foods Market

Interview Details Attended a hiring fair, was pleased with the Team Leaders, thought their questions were fair and intuitive. Both seemed well versed in the nature of the job, and had a grasp of the position in general and we comfortable talking about various aspects of the job beyond just that of the interview.

Interview Question – Explain a time when...   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in July 2014.

Interview Details it was a group interview and it was a room of around 30 people. we were put into groups of 5 and then told to act out certain scenarios in front of everyone else. very impersonal i think they just wanted to see if you can be loud and outgoing. then after around 2 hours of group activities and getting to know everyone, the managers for each department go and kinda talk one on one with you but they didnt get to everyone it was very casual and if you didnt make yourself stand out then you probably wont get it.

Interview Question – there werent difficult questions. i guess "what is your favourite food" was one of the first things they asked.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Prepared Foods Team Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview Details Got t he phone call, planned the interview. Met with team lead, and assistant team lead. Did second interview, met with team lead and assistant team lead and astl. called the next day to give job offer.

Interview Question – It wasn't too difficult. Just basic questions.   Answer Question

Prepared Foods Cook Interview

Prepared Foods Cook
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in August 2013.

Interview Details Internet application, internet personality analysis, phone interview. Was not interviewed in person. Only by phone. 5-6 days of company videos, safety videos, equipment videos, safety paperwork, state legal paper work, etc etc. 2 days where 100% sitting in a chair and listening to legal and official regulatory junk. It was BORING...!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for whole foods?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No phase

Bakery Team Member Interview

Bakery Team Member
Berkeley, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in June 2010.

Interview Details Interviewed with the store team leader first, then interview with Bakery team leader and hired the next day. It was very casual and they gave me free food and drink. If you just act excited and interested in everything about the store then you are totally in there.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!