Wyeth

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Management Project Manager Interview

Data Management Project Manager

Interviewed at Wyeth

Interview Details The interview process was for the most part, fairly smooth and as expected. There was an odd disquiet throughout the building and I went from interview room to interview room though. This was also the first time I was interviewed by a group - mostly nice folks.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative
Canton, OH (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Question – Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was pretty structured

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in October 2010.

Interview Details Standard describe your previous work experience

Interview Question – All question pretty standard. Tell me about a time....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty set salary based on experience.

Research Scientist II Interview

Research Scientist II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details Interviewed by several people, on t he whole, was positive.

Interview Question – would you be willing to travel around the world for work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult as they have a tight salary structure.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details Half day interview was a series of one on one and group interviews. Described my research in a chalk talk and answered various questions about my goals. Since this was for an intern position, it was not a particularly extended interview, but also not short.

Interview Question – This was my first interview ever so talking through my research on the board on the spot was intimidating.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
New Brunswick, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in June 2009.

Interview Details Well defined and organized interview process

Interview Question – Career growth   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – defiantly negotiable

Technical Services Scientist Interview

Technical Services Scientist

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview Details Good interview, good timing since the first notification to the offer date.

Interview Question – Specific technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It includes bonus.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Quality Assurance Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wyeth in February 2012.

Interview Details It was a first interview with a recruiter.

Interview Question – What have you been doing while unemployed?   View Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in August 2008.

Interview Details The hiring process was consistent with Pharma. Star questions were the focus of the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a challenging call.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director

I applied through another source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wyeth in March 2010.

Interview Details Three hour face to face interview with individuals that I would have worked with on the project team.

Interview Question – What skills would be new for you in this job?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No relocation package and would have consisted of a 4 plus hour daily commute.

Worked for Wyeth? Contribute to the Community!