YO! Sushi Team Member Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at YO! Sushi

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at YO! Sushi (London, England) in April 2012.

Interview

one long interview that last about 1 hour and then you have free 4 hours trial shift. and you're pretty much there

Interview Questions

• what motivates you in the morning? what is term of customer service? just question on yourself and previous experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for YO! Sushi

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at YO! Sushi (London, England) in January 2011.

Interview

fun and games on assessment day in head office where they disqualify only people without any communication skills and to shy to say something. So actually anyone can be hired. Before that there is a quick trial shift in the restaurant but it is a piece of cake. In general effect of the above is that sometimes people who work in here for couple of months already - don't even know the menu, don't care about the job and duties, are very lazy and slow and on top of that they are very surprised that they didn't get any raise yet.

Interview Questions

• What are the three words that your parents would describe you with?   Answer Question