Yodle Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014
Updated 22 Oct 2014

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yodle.

Don't even bother with this garbage company. I submitted their coding challenges, thinking I would get an expedited on-site, or at the least a technical screen.
    Instead, I was talked to by a rude HR rep, who was over an hour late (with no notice) and who spoke as if she hated my guts before I even said a word.

If this is how they treat their engineers before they even take a job, I can't imagine what it's like to actually work there.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Yodle.

I had 3 phone conversations with an HR rep and manager. They were straight forward and less than 45 minutes each and always friendly. The process lasted approximately 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me multiple times/in different ways/in different conversations about my commitment to sales. If you don't have any experience or strong interest in sales, dig deep into your soul to find a good answer to that question.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Executivce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Yodle.

It was a 5 step interview process. 1st interview was with the HR Department, 2nd interviews were with the Sales Managers and the final interview was with the Area Sales Director. After I approved through all these steps I had an on the phone closing presentation where they verbally gave me a product and I had to overcome their objections and close them on the spot.

There wasn't a huge long negotiation phase. They are very cut and dry. It is what it is take it or leave it.

Account Executive Interview

The entire process took about a week and a half. I sent my resume and applied online. It took about 4 days for someone to get back to me. I had a phone interview and then I got called into the office for two more interviews before I got hired. The first interview was basic questions, regarding my history and past experience. The last interview was all behavioral, seeing how I would react under pressure.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with the objection of someone who doesn't see the value in something?   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Yodle in September 2014.

They came across my resume online, she contacted me immediately through email. The interview process was quick, I had one interview. During that interview they asked me to make a short power point and attach it to an email. (to see if you're computer savvy) and they offered me the position the next day. It took 2 weeks to actually start training.

Interview Questions
    • What did you have trouble with recently that you couldn't figure out how to use? and how did you figure it out.   Answer Question
    strict 20k base pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Yodle in September 2014.

First step of the process completed by telephone. Questions were standard, such as how did you hear about us, what do you know about the company, tell me about your previous sales experience, etc. There were also questions regarding computer skills. The interviewer was well informed and very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Was told if they were interested, I would hear back by phone or e-mail.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

30 minute shadow of a rep on the floor, followed by making a powerpoint slide with your name and date on it just to show you can use a computer.

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked, except how do you want your name for your company email   Answer Question
    is none, strict 20k base

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yodle.

interview phone & in person (Year ago)really nothing to add - very easy - will take most anyone breathing that can answer a few questions and can handle a power point - must be able to read!

Interview Questions
    • what kind of salesman are you Samaria or nijia   View Answer
    none

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I responded and have not heard back. I prepared to talk to the recruiter based on the time I told him was best for me. It is quite heartbreaking and extremely unprofessional on the recruiter's part. Im very disappointed.

Web/Graphic Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Yodle.

Multiple phone interviews at first than an in-office interview with various members of the team. Recruiter was very nice and helpful during the whole process. Interview with team was fairly lengthy but felt they should have had better questions prepared.