Yodle

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Yodle.

Interview Details Was found on LinkedIn by inhouse recruiter. Handful of interactions led to a 1 hour screening call. The inhouse recruiter was excellent and came from recruiting, but the internal processes with the executives scheduling the live interview was difficult. I finally interviewed with two members of the executive team. The third executive blew off my interview while I was at the site, which was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, but they are very big on behavioral interviewing and specific examples, which is good..   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Yodle

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!

Yodle Videos

Yodle – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​​Come Grow With Us​​ ​Since 2005, Yodle has grown to almost 800 employees, and we’re not slowing down. With an unmatched combination of rapidly-developing technology, thoughtful data analysis, and expert… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yodle Senior Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Yodle employees and interview candidates.