Zensar Technologies Limited

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

Interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited

Interview Details They had a written test for all new joinees . Once you pass the test you are called for an HR round. Once you are slected they will send offer letter. You need to accept or reject it within 1 week time. Once accepted, you will be on probation for one year before you become a confirmed employee . Separation terms are notice period of two months.

Interview Question – Why do want to change your current job.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

.NET Developer
Westborough, MA (US)

I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2013.

Interview Details A call from HR in response to my online application. Then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, then an interview with the hiring manager and his chief Architect.

Interview Question – Whare do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – OK

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

Interview Details First they had online aptitude test , Technical objective test, 2 C or C++ Program and Database query solving then they have 2 technical round of interviews. Its great challenging interview ever. Zensar is best for testing knowledge.

Interview Question – Regarding project undertaken what is new in your project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very strict to negotiate salary !

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Pune (India)

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2014.

Interview Details I did a walkin last week , cleared the aptitude .Then went for the technical round .The technical round was fair .Then sat for the HR round. The HR round was a piece of cake.HR told me that will inform about the result within a week.Till now I haven't received the feedback.Please tell me what to do

Fresher Interview

Fresher
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details I was recruited through Campus placement. There were 3 rounds:
1. Written Test(Questions based on Logic and English)
2. Technical Round (Mainly on the B.Tech Final year project)
3. HR Round (Basic Questions)
The overall process took around 2 days and given a offer letter

Negotiation Details – There was fixed package for fresher.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in August 2011.

Interview Details Walk In - Zensar is very fast with its interview process, it took 2 hours only to complete my interview, First step - A written test, compiled with technical and logical questions, for 20 minutes, 20 marks, 15 is the passing score. 2 nd) Technical Round F2F, 3rd) Manager Round - technical + Logical + attitude etc. 4) HR round package negotiation etc. and you got selected. :)!

Negotiation Details – I was given what I have asked.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited

Interview Details One Day Process:
Round 1: Online Aptitude Round (Quantitative, Qualitative and Technical ) and 2 coding questions ( 1st from C/C++/JAVA/ etc.. and 2nd from SQL)
Round 2: Group Discussion (On any topic of your choice)
Round 3: Technical Round (All basic Technical Questions)
Round 4: HR Round ( Question about your Resume, personal life and interest)

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center Interview

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center
Teaneck, NJ (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2012.

Interview Details Had two interviews that were lenthy and the process was very easy going once the interview was completed my references were checked which were people that worked at this company so the whole process went smooth and i was hired

Interview Question – questions were not difficult   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2010.

Interview Details It was a phone interview done by a practice head. The questions started from basic review of my background to current experience. One or two technical questions were asked to clarify and understand my depth of understanding the domain and its related technologies.

Interview Question – How would you handle a client who does not understand the technologies to be implemented in the project?   Answer Question

Team Leader Accounts Receivables Interview

Team Leader Accounts Receivables
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details Excellent work environment and good hiring process, 2 to 3 rounds of interview.

Interview Question – There are no challenges.   Answer Question

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!