Zerin Business Consulting

90 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level

I applied online and interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details My first interview was super quick and everyone was very nice and outgoing but they didn't give me very much description about the job. I was brought in for a second interview and surprised my going door to door selling, not my thing, and wish they would have told me beforehand so I didn't waste my whole day.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Door-to-door is not what I wish to do.

Marketing Position Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in March 2013.

Interview Details I had an initial interview then 2 back to back interviews. Initial interview was very friendly and relaxed with basic behavioral questions. Purpose seems like it is to get a basic screening; take a look at you and make sure you match with what your resume states. Next round of interviewing was a lot longer and only slightly more difficult.

Interview Question – What are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

Interview Details I am still in the process of hearing back if I passed the interview or not, but while it's fresh in my mind.

Applied online through my campus database. Received a call about 2 days later to apply directly through the company. Went for 1 interview with more behavioral questions. Went to a 2nd interview which was in more detail. Compensation information was given, paid training once you complete the program you will receive commissions on sales.

Interview Question – I would say more personal traits are in line with the position as opposed to tactical.   Answer Question

Account Executive Entry Level Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details Pretty basic entry level interview questions. Hiring managers were nice. The company atmosphere seems very nice. Most employees are in their 20's-30's... very energetic feel

Interview Question – N/A most questions were very basic and easy to answer   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Vienna, VA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in March 2013.

Interview Details I was able to use my campus recruiter contacts to help initialize an interview process quite early. Met for an interview for about 20 minutes. I then had an on-cite interview for the afternoon. I met with 2 separate interviewers. They both asked me basic questions that I was expecting from my previous interviews with former employers.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. But be prepared to talk about the conflicts you face and how you over came them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no Negotiation

Entry Level Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

Interview Details I went to an on-campus information session and left my resume with the recruiter. A few weeks later I got an e-mail to schedule an interview. Was a one on one on campus interview. I was first asked to introduce myself then asked a few questions. Asked a combination of both personal as well as technical questions.

Interview Question – Why are man holes round?   Answer Question

Junior Executive Interview

Junior Executive
Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details The first interview is 5 minutes long. The second interview you may be rained on sideways, depending on the weather, outside for 6 hours following around one of their "top account executives." We had zero sales that day and it was a total waste of my time to say the least. The most miserable interview experience ever. Not to mention that I had NO idea what to expect and totally unprepared in terms of my attire. There are still people doing this kind of work to get rich and eventually earn 6 figures? What happened to "The Death of a Salesman" ?

Interview Question – Put these things in order of importance: opportunity for advancement, money, work environment. And why.   Answer Question

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer
Vienna, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2012.

Interview Details Received a phone call after applying online. Met with manager for a short interview. There were several other candidates waiting to be interviewed as well. Very basic interview questions. Name three strengths and one weakness, where do you want to be in five years, no real "left field" questions. The interviewer was polite, did not go into much detail about the position.

Interview Question – What attracted you to this company?   View Answer

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details I attended one interview with the company. It felt like every other interview that I have been on, basic questions etc. There was one other person interviewing for an administrative position while I was at their office. The people seemed genuinely nice which I would expect from a potential employer. I did notice they had a few outdated magazines in the lobby but I flipped through one anyways while I waited for my interview.

Interview Question – Personality question for company fit   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Vienna, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details I was contacted by the company. The interview process was short. Basically I found out that other companies hire Zerin to do direct marketing for them. There are a lot of companies that have this type of business structure they call it network marketing. So they create a network of businesses who pay them to market and do brand management for their company or product. It definitely seems like an interesting business model and everyone I met during my interviews seemed nice but I am looking for more of a contract position.

Interview Question – Where will you be in 5 years?   Answer Question