arvato AG

Relevance Date Difficulty

I T Officer Interview

I T Officer
Beverley, England

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at arvato AG in October 2012.

Interview Details Interview was easy. Few technical questions with no or low difficulty.

Interview Question – For what MVC stands for? Example of SQL clauses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, salaries are fixed based on scale points.

Manager Training and Quality Interview

Manager Training and Quality
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

Interview Details Very unprofessional. I was called in then was made to wait for 4 hours before telling me that the person who was to conduct the interview was not available. The profile was not explained properly. I got to know about the quality aspect during the interview.

Interview Question – I was asked if I am ready to head the quality team while i was called to appear for an interview which was for a training head   View Answer

Arvato Financial Services Interview

Arvato Financial Services
Reno, NV (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 7 months - interviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

Interview Details I was hired as a temp employee through Appleone. It took 7 months before Arvato would hire me, this was unreasonable to take this long to hire me.

Interview Question – If I could work on weekends and about 60 hours 4 months out of the year.   View Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at arvato AG in March 2014.

Interview Details There are two rounds of interview. First, through the HR. And second through the Operations Manager. The interviews are conducted through phone as well. The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.
After the telephonic interviews, they may call for face to face interview.

Interview Question – The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer more salary than the previous employer if the employee has worked with the previous employer for more than 6 months. Otherwise , the salary would remain the same as with the previous employer.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview Details just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Question – behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager Interview

Purchasing Manager
Gütersloh (Germany)

I applied online and interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview Details Communications and hiring process quick. Interviewer awkward and unusual.

Interviewed at arvato AG

Interview Details standard questions

Interview Question – What is ur favourite food   View Answer

Gütersloh (Germany)

I applied online - interviewed at arvato AG in January 2013.

Interview Details The interview took about 1.5 hours. 2 sales case scenario with role plays. General HR & Dept Interview. Language and IT test

Interview Question – The sales role play   Answer Question

Venlo (Netherlands)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at arvato AG in September 2011.

Interview Details The hiring process implemented very high standards, but it did not reflect the work conditions, which had very law standards.

Interview Question – I was asked on each work day to start working earlier than my official start time and explained that I have to do that for free, like a gift to the company! My reaction: I was surprised to see a company who is declaring they do not want to pay for an extra work time!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They just asked do I wish to accept that. I wanted to change my previous job, so I agreed. Now I admit it was a mistake.

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview Details Look eager and willing to learn and you will get the job

Interview Question – the interview process is fairly simple. asking about personalities and willing to follow orders.
whenever there are issues, who to escalate as well as work ethics
  Answer Question

Worked for arvato AG? Contribute to the Community!