comScore Database Developer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Client Service Analyst (14)
- Data Analyst (11)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Database Developer (2)
- Survey Research Analyst (2)
- New Grad Software Engineer (1)
- Digital Analytix (DAx) Customer Support (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Management Analyst (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Management (1)
- Senior Client Service Analyst (1)
- Senior Client Service Manager (1)
- Senior Director (1)
- Finance (1)
- Sales Director (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Senior Data Analyst (1)
- Staff (1)
- Client Service Specialist (1)
- Client Services Analyst (1)
- Operations (1)
Database Developer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at comScore in October 2012.
Interview Details Starts with Campus resume drop and OCR. Very basic SQL questions and resume based.
Then, invited on-site with 3 tech-manager and a 1-year new employee. Reverse Linked list like questions are expected.
Interview Question – How do java deal with hash collision? View Answer
Database Developer Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at comScore in November 2012.
Interview Details Campus interview followed by onsite in Chicago two weeks later.
Took the Wonderic test at the beginning of the interview, then interviewed with 4 people, all from the same database development team.
I'm not a CS major and was hoping to get into their analytic team... but they were not hiring analysts in Chicago right now.
Interview Question – simple questions for any CS people, like binary search trees, find the median of a sequence. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at comScore