eBay Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2014
Updated Aug 15, 2014

2.8

Software Engineer II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2014.

phone interview with human resourse, then online programming interview with an engineer, then onsite interview for almost a day with 4 sets of people. 2 people asking algorithm related questions asking to write in the board, then coding test, then lunch interview and then with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Creating an application for 5 Card Draw. Will be asked on site, to check for design pattern skill.   Answer Question

User Interface Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

I had a phone interview, take home technical test and in-person interview with four different people. I was told that I should be prepared to work 45-50 hours per week, and more at crunch time. The process was very slow, but pleasant.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2012.

Hiring is really competitive and be prepared for a case interview.
    Most of the questions were on the real world problem and how ecommerce can be utilised to bring a solution to them.

Interview Questions
    • Sudden change in interview plan and you see that you have to face two more interview :)   Answer Question

Senior Specialist, Client Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in July 2014.

HR contacted me within days of my application. Then it moved very fast with a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in-person interview the next week which was very laid back and comfortable. All went well and expected an offer based upon what was said during the interview. Was told I would receive a call from HR. Sent a follow-up a week after. Still no reply. Only found out I did not get the job by looking at my profile in the online system.

Interview Questions
    • What are you most nervous about regarding this position.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Several rounds of interviews, case style questions, as well as general behavioral stuff. Not any different from any other large, fortune 500 company interview process. Met with several people, at several levels, including the GM of the product, hiring manager, and future team members.

Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in April 2014.

Received e-mail within a few days. Successful HR interview, passed info to hiring manager, was told I'd hear back early next week. After letting that week pass I called for follow-up. Two days later I got a reply - a "we're going with another candidate" form letter. I found that weak.

Interview Questions
    • I knew nothing about the domain or the tools they use. However, an hour on wikipedia to look up the domain and tools allowed me to provide relevant related experience. It was enough to get me through the initial interview.   Answer Question

E-commerce Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in March 2014.

I experienced two phone interviews with this company. They asked very relevant questions with no surprises. They were very friendly and attentive. The first interview was with one person, the second was a conference call with two hiring staff from the department I would have worked with. That's right, I didn't get the job. For some reason the company moved the position across the country. It's a shame really; I would have blown them away. Maybe next time...

Interview Questions
    • There really was no difficult questions. Interviews are never fun. I imagine the feeling is mutual on both sides. I can say that my interview with eBay Enterprise less uncomfortable than most other interview experiences. I never interviewed in person.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2013.

1 phone interview, 1 face to face

not much

User Experiance Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at eBay Enterprise.

Interview process is not super stressful. If you have connections or a recommendation in the company it is pretty easy to get a job.

Buyer Interview

Had one interview during the start phase of the company

Interview Questions

Worked for eBay Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!