24 Seven Talent – San Francisco, CA
Are you a professional networking guru, driven by having the most LinkedIn connections than the next guy? Is making someones dream career a reality… 24 Seven Talent
24 Seven Talent Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at 24 Seven TalentDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEODoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO
- Good Basic Pay and Benefits
- Streamline processes and very inspirational CEO
- Leaders within the fashion and luxury sector in the UK
- Lots of room for career development if you fall into the right team
- Out of touch on how to market departments outside fashion and luxury in the UK
- Feel very removed from how they operate in the US
- An over competitive culture that takes precedence over collaboration between peers
- Don't always have the candidates best interest at heart, big profit and large margins orientated.
- Can be very backstabbing at times
Advice to Management
I think in order to compete in sectors outside fashion and luxury marketing to the UK needs to be taken seriously. A UK audience needs to be considered. A one one glove fits all approach doesn't work.
I would also advice looking at how the freelance and permanent teams can work better together. Creating a better culture for this would help teams opening up new markets .