• Maintains daily transaction operations and processes. • Monitors day-to-day system messages and alerts. • Performs trading partner… AmerisourceBergen
• Develops and supports the execution of the CSS Communications Plan and ensures the communications align… AmerisourceBergen
Under general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the Distribution Center, responsible for… AmerisourceBergen
AmerisourceBergen – Columbus, OH
• Collaborates with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and other developers to facilitate development, execution of timelines and meet the goals… AmerisourceBergen
AmerisourceBergen – Burlington, MA
• Design and develops database applications using SQL Server Integration Services, TSQL and Stored Procedures, and Reporting Services • Consult… AmerisourceBergen
• Analyzes monthly business unit financial statements and operating expenses. • Prepares monthly financial analysis and reports; generates monthly… AmerisourceBergen
Under general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility responsible for performing a… AmerisourceBergen
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Well lit parking. The office space is adequate; not indicative of a Fortune 30 company but still adequate. The cleaning crew does a great job keeping the place clean. Benefits are OK, but not the best that money can buy. You can tell that our benefits were picked amongst the low hanging fruit.Cons
Everything is a one-way conversation. They talk to you, not with you. Every single time that the company creates a mess and has to clean it up, they come up with a communication strategy that is a one way feed. They are so desperate to sell you on the message that covers up their incompetence that they've left no room for any type of discussion.
Only friends of friends are acknowledged and rewarded. I just saved the company millions of dollars in litigation costs but I won't even be slapped on the back for doing that. However, if I was part of the click, I would be recognized during the annual ABC Vision and Values Awards. That's how things run at AmerisourceBergen.
The company is growing but not growing our paychecks. We are severely underpaid. If you are on salary, you are basically working for free. Between the travel time and the hours that you have to waste in mindless meetings, you put in time equivalent to three employees.
We are so underpaid that the majority of our employees have to work three hours to be able to afford the copay that they must pay when seeing their primary care physician. They would have to work nine hours to also afford the copay for most prescriptions covered under our drug plan benefit.
The money that the company makes is returned to WallStreet because the powers that be receive millions in stock options. So they must do anything and everything to ensure that shares value is increased.
Even our 401K contributions are a joke. The company claims that it matches up to 5% of your contributions but the formula that they use to calculate that match pretty much gives you roughly $300 a year in company matching contributions. The company provides some rather selective and questionable investment options for employee 401K plans that pretty much ensure that you invest in the company's stock no matter what.
That's the reality of AmerisourceBergen.Advice to ManagementAdvice
No advice because management does not care about listening and cares even less about employees.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO