Avanade – Kuala Lumpur
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations… Avanade
Avanade – Milano
Il candidato ideale possiede ha maturato 2-5 anni di esperienza lavorativa su progetti basati su tecnologie Microsoft. All’interno del Delivery… Avanade
Avanade – United States
The Avanade Dynamics AX Project Manager is responsible for ensuring successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget and deliverable… Avanade
Avanade – Paris
Rejoignez nos équipes de développeurs .NET pour accompagner nos clients dans leurs projets de développement d'applications sur les dernières… Avanade
Manager, Collaboration – new
Avanade – Singapore
As a Manager, you will be a champion for solutions on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of SharePoint architecture, design and… Avanade
Avanade – São Paulo
- Conhecimento em .Net é mandatório e o conhecimento em EPM é desejável; - Desejável graduação completa ou cursando último ano; - É mandatório… Avanade
Avanade – Gabon
Avanade UK is looking to hire experienced business analysts ideally with a strong background in projects based on the Microsoft SharePoint platform… Avanade
Avanade – Toronto
The Business Executive is the primary business owner of Avanade’s managed services within a defined territory. As a member of the leadership team… Avanade
Avanade – Beijing
At Avanade, we: -Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals - Thrive on open… Avanade
Avanade – Boston, MA
As a Senior Messaging Systems Engineer Manager, you will lead teams to plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology… Avanade
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Avanade full-time for more than a yearPros
1) Great training programs and Extended Benefits.
2) Experience with diversified projects and cutting edge technology.
3) Support from Career Manager. This company has the best career manager to counselee relationship who would continuously advise for your improvement.Cons
My career started in this company with so much hope and I was convinced that I joined the best company in the world. However, it took me one year to understand what's wrong with the company.
1) They have great training programs, but take it with a pinch of a salt. The training hours will be additional to your regular project work load and you won't get paid for it.
2) There is no personal life. I ended up doing overtime ( from 8 AM in the morning till 9/10 PM at night) for most of the projects. The sales team would promise anything to win the contract, however, if the developers cannot deliver the project on time, then they are not efficient. As a result, all the project members are doing overtime.
3) You will be paid for overtime only if it exceeds 20% of your regular working time and even then you will be paid only the difference of that 20% hour. For example, working 51 hours in a week would entitle you to get 1 hour of overtime in a 40 hours regular workload.
4) There are only 10 business days of vacation whereas most of the other companies out there provide more than 15 business days for the entire year.
5) The worst part is the politics. On the surface level, it looks really great and free of politics. However, you work for a while to see actually all the top management is involved in politics. This was reflected in my projects too. A project manager even gave me poor rating just because I kept myself away from the dirty politics.
6) You can do more training while you are on bench. However, stay a bit longer in bench even though it's not your fault that company is not getting any new projects, prepare yourself for a layoff.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Advice to the management will not work as majority of them are involved in dirty politics. Too many incompetent project managers were promoted due to the politics and project quality has gone down. I am glad that I resigned from this company after one year.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO