Citi – Chennai
The Enterprise Operations and Technology (EO&T) Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) Third Party Utility (TPU)provides operational support, process… Citi
Citi – Lódz, LO
· Efektywne zarządzanie relacjami i zapewnienie najwyższej jakości obsługi klientów z segmentu Personal Banking · Aktywne pozyskiwanie klientów i… Citi
Citi – Hong Kong
• Develop and manage best-in-class events for Citi in Hong Kong working across all our businesses. Deliver professional events to the acclaim of… Citi
Citi – Malaysia
• Analyzing alerts and investigating transactional activities to detect any suspicions of money laundering or terrorist financiang activity… Citi
Citi – New York, NY
The International Franchise Management Analyst works on various projects that are complex, often time-sensitive, multi-cultural, multi-level and are… Citi
Citi – Lake Elsinore, CA
OneMain Financial provides personal loans with one-on-one, service at local branches nationwide. We have been helping people achieve their goals and… Citi
Citi – Tel Aviv, TA
• Drive successful and timely delivery of software products and services • Advocate best development practices and methodology • Play a key… Citi
Citi – Miami, FL
A bilingual, Spanish speaking Service Officer provides service support to the Citi Private Latin America businesses. Their focus is to ensure that… Citi
Citi – Singapore
include continual development and enhancement of the acquisition-onboarding experience, developing new partnerships with 3rd party digital partners… Citi
Citi – Singapore
· Manage multi functional teams in different locations with development resources · Create and review the technical solutions for any new… Citi
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Citi full-time (more than an year)Pros
I have been welcomed by a friendly environment. Serious professionals collaborative and helpful.
My team was responsible for a trading application and sometimes it was stressful, with long hours and some calls outside working times.
Average-low compensation compared with other investment banks.Cons
Sometimes I felt lack of guidance from management, and it was not always clear who was responsible for what.
Dealing with the corporate intranet is a nightmare, and most contacts with the people supporting the IT infrastructure were fruitless or worse.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Make en effort to promote meritocracy at every level.
Improve corporate processes and the IT infrastructure.RecommendsNegative OutlookApproves of CEO