Herman Miller International Ltd – Chippenham, South West England, England
of an Associate Product Manager will be: Maintain Intimate knowledge of the portfolio, to ensure that you can speak with authority about it, and… CV-Library.co.uk
Herman Miller International Ltd – Bath, England
1. Working closely with UK Operations teams to provide implementation… Glassdoor
Herman Miller Inc – Holland, MI
Oversees the creative planning across business and divisional functions to prioritize key consolidated design needs that result in a consistent brand… Glassdoor
Herman Miller Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Herman Miller full-time (more than an year)Pros
- The work life balance is great (if you can handle it) and the products are amazing.
- There is tons of research and information that you can access to help you present valuable information to potential clients.
- Incredibly smart and innovative thinkers lead the way in design and new product development.Cons
- Politics, you have to fight corporate to get sales recognized or get much of anything done in the field.
- There is a major disconnect between Michigan and the field. If you aren't in Michigan (or close) you can easily be forgotten about.
- The pay is fair (depending on the size of your market) but comissions could be much better considering the margins - especially when you compare to other outside sales positions in other industries.
- Lack of career development or clear career path.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Develop set career goals for employees to encourage development and upward mobility.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO