IGATE – Los Angeles, CA
• An ideal candidate will have minimum of 8 years’ experience in Account Management. • Must have demonstrated experience in mining the account… TheLadders.com
Java Technical Lead – new
Igate – San Diego, CA
Technical Lead / Specialist with 5+ years of exp. in Java/J2EE · Prior experience in requirements and design · Technology stack : Should be… TheLadders.com
IGATE – Philadelphia, PA
• An ideal candidate will have minimum of 8 years’ experience in farming roles. • Must have strong leadership skill and ability to… TheLadders.com
IGATE – Iselin, NJ
• Will be responsible for mining existing accounts for new revenue within Entertainment / Broadcast/ NewGen Media industry vertical. • Will have… TheLadders.com
Igate – Monterey Park, CA
• Proficient with JBoss Installation, Java EE architecture, JBoss ASStructure and Architecture Administration Of Jboss 5,x,6.x. • Proficient in… TheLadders.com
IGATE – Houston, TX
• An ideal candidate will have minimum of 8 years’ experience in information technology and At-least 4 years in hunting new logos • Must have… TheLadders.com
IGATE – Houston, TX
• An ideal candidate will have minimum of 8 years’ experience in information technology and at-least 4 years in hunting new logos • Must have… TheLadders.com
iGATE – London, England
· Sets growth strategy for the territory, within the broader business plan of the business unit · Monitors business trends and sets appropriate… Glassdoor
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at IGATE full-time (less than an year)Pros
You feel like the smartest person in the Department (whichever you are working for); People are nice, even naive;Cons
The worst company to work for - there are only 3 types of people who would disagree publicly - those who still work there and are afraid to loose the lousy underpaid positions; management - because they are paid enough and don`t care about the rest; people who haven`t worked there.
Most of the people employed around you will just talk "big game" (especially management), but when it comes to actually using the knowledge, even most basic understanding of finance, simplest products - will cause confusion and anger due to putting them at disadvantage / exposing;
Administration is pure nightmare (forgetting and loosing documentation - is normal, unfortunately often occurring "one-time thing"); Over salary HR will try to rip you off over even most basic things (read the contract 10 times before signing the contract, and don`t be afraid to say no, this company has extremely hard time to find someone willing to work for them);
Management is very afraid for their fragile positions and this lack of confidence (caused by the lack of knowledge) translates into mind-numbingly simplistic quarterly reviews;
Most of the promised projects are complete lie: non-existent.
So called offshore is low quality, slow and people with 0 knowledge, and worst of all: if you try to teach them something, the most basic / straight forward knowledge - they will show signs of understanding for a moment and then forget what they already knew and anything you taught them.
Accept the contract only if you are really desperate (like really really desperate, because whatever they say about the projects is a complete lie), but don`t overstay more than necessary.
The way this company makes money is taking away operations (and operational costs) from the big corporations and trying to replicate it with low quality, underpaid and unskilled staff with high staff turnover. Generally the result is low quality, data loss and eventually loss of clients.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Just quit and close the company: worthless, low quality work results from this outsourcing company.
My prediction that any company who has / will entered / enter in a deal with this "promising & cost reducing company" will rather soon realize that the reduced operational costs are not worth the quality loss what this company produces.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO