NIKE – Ashford, Kent, South East England, England
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a single medium to large volume store - Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve… NIKE
NIKE – London, England
• - Partner with appropriate stakeholders at intersections of responsibility (e.g., Security, Loss Prevention, Legal, Corporate Audit, etc.) and… NIKE
NIKE – Edinburgh
- Assist Head Coach by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular… NIKE
NIKE – Sunderland, North East England, England
Nike is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager for the UK/Ireland business to cover a maternity leave, responsible for leading and executing… NIKE
NIKE – London, England
Based in UK, Nike Town London, you will shape the visual direction for the keyaccounts, from sell in, to the installation of key campaigns, through… NIKE
NIKE – Liverpool, England
- Assists the Store Manager (AssistantHead Coach) by managing one or more of the store functions (sales,merchandising, operations, accounting… NIKE
NIKE – County Durham
-Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Dept,area), including selling and service, selecting and developing… NIKE
NIKE – Melbourne
Lead the delivery of premium, localised sales tools and assets for the Pacific Sales team and support Nike’s transition to a seamless and digitally… NIKE
NIKE – Miami, FL
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales - Build… NIKE
I worked at NIKEPros
It's amazing discounts however with the premium price of shoes in comparison to the pay I can understand why..
All the team members on your level are friendly and keep the shifts entertaining to say the mostCons
Terrible management. They do not know what they are doing.
They choose ridiculous locations for stores and fill these stores with old trainers I would never think about buying and wonder why we don't get a huge profit.
Management are constantly nagging you and pressurising you to do more and more and do not acknowledge one bit of success.. Feels like I'm back in school.
The management are bullies in abuse of their power.
The discount as I said is good but for premium priced shoes on a part time contract it's understandable why..!
No holidays ever.. Keep getting denied my holiday requests.
Hours are terrible. Both if you want more hours or less.. Stupid retails 4 hour shift pattern makes it a pain to balance school/college & having a social life..!
Again the management are abusive to other staff behind their backs and there is a lot and lot of sneaky comments about people's personal lives and work ethics in store.. It really is a very manipulative and bullying atmosphere where If you don't stand up you will be trodden on & if you do stand up for yourself you will be cautious about losing your job.
Furthermore when a member of staff complained to higher powers the higher power told the manager and made this employees life hell.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Management need more training and need to stop putting so much pressure on staff as without these staff they would be nothing.
Listen to your team members.
I have been extremely honest in this review.
If you want to work for nike be prepared to be made to feel like a child.