Panda Inn – Glendale, CA
of Job Scope and Expectations: Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local… Snagajob
Panda Express, Inc. – Canoga Park, CA
Panda Express is Now Hiring Restaurant Managers! COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE! At Panda, we all… Panda Express, Inc.
Panda Express, Inc. – Corona, CA
Panda Express is Now Hiring Restaurant Managers! COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE! At Panda, we… Panda Express, Inc.
Panda Express Photos
5 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Panda ExpressPros
Largest Asian fast food chain
Challenged to learn about yourself and leadershipCons
- Authoritative leadership practiced by tenured leaders (similar to founder)
- Difference in opinions, cultures and experiences not valued
- "My way or the highway" is seen alot in day to day interactions
- If you disagree you are labeled as having bad mindset
- Company has a great set of values - but unfortunately not many practice them
- You are pressured to pay for leadership training that if not taken you are publicly criticized
- If you do not follow your leader blindly you are seen as not being a team player
- Many associates work out of fear (especially now with recession) of losing their jobs and lack of opportunitiesAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Take a lesson from Leadership and Self-Deception - you are in denial.
- Stand up for the average associate who is losing their identity so they can keep their job
- Why are good people leaving Panda? During a recession why would they leave?
- Company had a good thing going but lack of trust and micromanagement by chairman has turned the clock backDoesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO