In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
Tim Hortons Photos
I have been working at Tim HortonsRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Fast paced environment
- Efficient processes and great insight into the fast food industry
- Dominant in the Canadian market
- Opportunities for advancement both within the store and at corporate levels
- Some negative customer encounters (impossible to avoid)
- Relatively low pay
- High stress environment, especially during peak hours
- Quality sometimes compromised for speed.
Advice to Management
A reduced emphasis on speed, as 25 second window targets are unrealistic for most periods throughout the day, and often result in a "rushed" experience for the customer, which can often make them feel like their business is not appreciated.