CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is a professional services firm focused on three distinct businesses of specialized advisory/outsourcing, wealth advisory and public accounting and advisory services. CliftonLarsonAllen is a premier resource for privately held firms and owners and is industry specialized which provides us a unique opportunity to create impact for our clients. We...
Mission: The CLA Mission
Our Promise: Impactful Interactions for Success
- About Us |
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is well positioned to bring you an exceptional level of knowledge, insight, and industry-specific consultation.
CliftonLarsonAllen is one of very few firms of our size and scope to focus solely on privately held businesses and their owners, public sector organizations, and individuals.
You can depend on CLA for several uncommon advantages:
Specialized industry practices.
Our professionals are extremely proficient in your industry. Those selected to serve you aren't just accounting practitioners; they have significant training and experience in your industry. Our goal is to help you and your organization succeed.
Credibility, reputation, and resources of a top 10 firm without sacrificing the small-firm touch.
Entrepreneurs and public service organizations are the backbone of our economy, and we have renewed and deepened our commitment to you at a level most other firms reserve for the world's largest corporations.
Professionals personally invested in your success.
CLA has established itself as a place where the best and brightest come to build the careers they want. Our engaged professionals are motivated to do their best work for you year after year, sharing their industry knowledge and advice to help your organization prosper.
- More than 50 years of quality, service, and expertise
- Among the nation's top 10 accounting firms
- $550 million in revenue
- More than 90 locations across the United States
- Headquarters in Minneapolis
- Unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities
- Serving more than 150,000 clients
- Primary industries served include agribusiness and cooperatives, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, financial institutions, health care, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, and state and local government
- Service areas include audit, accounting, tax, consulting, outsourcing and wealth advisory (investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor)
- 3,600 professionals, including 500+ partners
- More than 1,550 CPAs on staff
- A career building and "Best Place to Work" firm
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees say it's “OK” 43 ratings
79% of the CEO 28 ratings
Gordon A. (Gordy) Viere
CEO, CliftonLarsonAllen Holdings
Declined Offer – Interviewed in Lutherville Timonium, MD (US) Jun 2014 – Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Interview Details I had submitted my online application for an entry-level position years ago, so I was familiar with their web site. When a senior audit position popped up in my area, I applied. CLA has a major problem with their web site: you cannot delete old resumes or attachments.
To avoid confusion, I… – Full Interview
95% of the questions were technical. – Answer Question