- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Emerson full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- Most of the managers / directors are highly skilled individuals who employees can look up to and be inspired by (I am proud to say that even after working for my manager for several years, my respect for him has continuously grown as he always finds new ways to impress me).
- The company invests a lot into employee trainings and, being such a large and global organization, it also offers plenty of development options for driven and talented individuals.
- Upper management is not only friendly but also sets clear goals and expectations so that people are constantly aware of what the overarching organizational goals are.
- Ethics is truly a core value and I am pleased to say that this is one of the most fair and honest places I have ever worked.Cons
Being such a large scale organization, change (at any level) is pretty slow. However, I believe this to be a CON for most large scale organizations - not just Emerson in particular.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Managers should spend more time growing their people. This would ensure that people are constantly challenged and that they will be ready to take the next step in the organization when the time is right.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Interviews vary from business unit to business unit and by person. Some are informal while others utilize behavior based interviews and or use Lominger competences. Overall, the interview process was well organized, meeting with key people.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNegotiation was not needed.Accepted Offer
- Why are you the best person for this job? Answer Question
We apply the best technologies and recruit the greatest talent to benefit our customers worldwide. Our goal is to design and produce products, systems and solutions that harness the needs of our customers in unique ways, and deliver unmatched value. With more than 135,000 employees and 235 manufacturing locations, Emerson has a wide range of industry knowledge, manufacturing...
Mission: At Emerson, we take the phrase, “It’s never been done before,” and turn it into, “Consider it solved.” By fusing decades of technology and engineering expertise, we...